India’s first terrorist was a Hindu: Kamal Haasan

rageaddict

3 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

If Godse was a terrorist who what does that make Tipu Sultan? Bustards like SRK, Amir Khan, Javed Akhtar, Kamal Hassan etc. are taking undue advantage of our tolerance levels. I am afraid if these mc bc keep provoking us Hindus like this there will be some serious repurcussion. 

are yaar maje le inki frustration ke :aha:

3 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Godse committed an act of violence but compared to the left ,which  is replete of violent revolutionists,he seems kind of limited.

The liberal democracies of the west and their allies have unleashed way more destruction around the world than any bhagwa terrorist.

Good that you aren't ashamed of violence unlike most .Without the threat of some form of controlled violence ,a functioning society is a pipe dream.

These so called liberandus are one step away from even branding freedom finghters like Bhagat Singh, Raj guru, SC Bose, Azad, Surya Sen etc as terrorists. Wont be surprised at all if they do. BTW, I have deep respect for Godse and I fully endorse his killing of Gandhi

2 hours ago, diga said:

Did Kamal Haasan miss the terror unleashed during the partition forcing Mahatma Gandhi to camp in Bengal and work with refugees???

Thats what his film was made..."'Hey Ram''

10 hours ago, rageaddict said:

Stoking yet another controversy, actor-politician Kamal Haasan on Sunday said independent India’s “first terrorist was a Hindu” who happens to be Nathuram Godse, who assassinated the father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi. He made the remarks while addressing an election meeting in a Muslim-dominated area in Aravakurichi assembly constituency in Karur district.

Recalling the attacks and threats that he faced a year back for his statement “Hindu extremism” exists, Kamal Haasan said terrorism has no religion as every faith professes love and not violence.

“I said terrorism is wrong. No religion would accept violence be it Hinduism or Islam. No religion professes violence and true Muslims present in this gathering would accept this. These Muslims will vouch that terrorism is not their way. They will swear on the holy book they believe in (Quran) that love is their way,” Kamal Haasan said on Sunday night.

“I am not saying this just because this is a Muslim-dominated area. They (BJP and right wing) attacks me for saying that Hindu extremism exists in India. I say this here that independent India’s first terrorist is a Hindu and his name is Nathuram 
Godse. Everything starts from there and we want an India which is equal to all,” Kamal Haasan said.

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/national-politics/india-s-first-terrorist-was-a-hindu-kamal-haasan-733550.html

Liberals/Atheists/Humanists trying their best to link Hinduism and Terrorism while presenting Quran/Islam as a message of Love and Peace. :hatsoff:

what an utter piece of ****.

Kamal strikes me as someone who is not educated(he isn't actually), he's not a very good orator or someone who can express his points clearly even if he has different ideologies, but it seems he's just following the Dravidian anti-hindu brigade of DMK, he doesn't even have an ideology of his own. He claims to be atheist, but a true atheist would rip on all religions, so either he's just following the usual left brigade, hoping it works out or he is really clueless and has no idea on history , etc. 

Kamal Hassan is wrong.

Technically speaking, terrorism distinctly puts target-killing outside its purview. Most common definition of terrorism is targeting innocent civillians for a religious/political cause. Some put it targeting anyone with lethal force, that is directly innocent/has not committed a crime - including military personnel - as terrorism. 

But to kill Gandhi, Kennedy or attempt on Raegan, etc. are NOT terrorism. Its targetted murder. 

14 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

My intentions are not to insult Brahmins and it's mostly based on anecdotal experience but if you look into the background of most of these liberals who make anti hindu statements, they turn out to be of Brahmin lineage.

Likes of Kamal Hassan ,Karat,Nehru family,Sardesai,Burkha Dutt,Mamata are all of brahmin origins.Remember Raina supporting the tukde tukde gang,maybe we can dismiss that as he is not the brightest...even Kanhaiya Kumar is Brahmin .

May be I am being a bigot and reading too much into it and generalizing about them or is there some sort of masochism that inculcates their mind.

You are not wrong. If you look at all the politburo members of CPI-M, you’ll find mostly bengali or malayali brahmins.