India’s first terrorist was a Hindu: Kamal Haasan

rageaddict

Stoking yet another controversy, actor-politician Kamal Haasan on Sunday said independent India’s “first terrorist was a Hindu” who happens to be Nathuram Godse, who assassinated the father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi. He made the remarks while addressing an election meeting in a Muslim-dominated area in Aravakurichi assembly constituency in Karur district.

Recalling the attacks and threats that he faced a year back for his statement “Hindu extremism” exists, Kamal Haasan said terrorism has no religion as every faith professes love and not violence.

“I said terrorism is wrong. No religion would accept violence be it Hinduism or Islam. No religion professes violence and true Muslims present in this gathering would accept this. These Muslims will vouch that terrorism is not their way. They will swear on the holy book they believe in (Quran) that love is their way,” Kamal Haasan said on Sunday night.

“I am not saying this just because this is a Muslim-dominated area. They (BJP and right wing) attacks me for saying that Hindu extremism exists in India. I say this here that independent India’s first terrorist is a Hindu and his name is Nathuram 
Godse. Everything starts from there and we want an India which is equal to all,” Kamal Haasan said.

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/national-politics/india-s-first-terrorist-was-a-hindu-kamal-haasan-733550.html

Liberals/Atheists/Humanists trying their best to link Hinduism and Terrorism while presenting Quran/Islam as a message of Love and Peace. :hatsoff:

Edited by rageaddict

In Maharashtra, Congress goons ruthlessly attacked anyone with Godse surname in 1948. Just like 1984 Sikh genocide Brutal genocide of the Chitpavan Brahmins in Maharashtra was carried out by Congressi Goons after Nathuram Godse killed Gandhi.

23 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

but...but ... this guy said terrorist has no religion during srilanka attack

Terrorism has no religion except when done by kafirs...then it becomes Hindu/Buddhist/Christian/Jewish/White/Black/ Mexican.... terrorism. 

-Al Sunnah chapter 5, para 3, line 2

Edited by Gollum

6 years ago

Muslim groups protest screening of Vishwaroopam (led by TN Tawheed Jamaat of recent Lankan blasts fame)

Kamal Haasan's 'Vishwaroopam' faces ban

Image result for kamal haasan vishwaroopam protestImage result for kamal haasan vishwaroopam protestImage result for kamal haasan vishwaroopam protest

Hindus backed him during those difficult times (Bollywood biggies like Khans, Kashyap, Johar, Javed/Shabana, Big B kept mum). He was also made to cut scenes, beg and ask forgiveness from radical Islamic preachers before camera, but still has never uttered a whisper against peaceful radicals till date. Onus of secularism in India on Hindus all the time, we are perennial slaves of the desert cultists. If someone wants to change status quo and balance out things, he/she is hounded by dhimmis. 

Edited by Gollum

Just now, MultiB48 said:

My intentions are not to insult Brahmins and it's mostly based on anecdotal experience but if you look into the background of most of these liberals who make anti hindu statements, they turn out to be of Brahmin lineage.

Likes of Kamal Hassan ,Karat,Nehru family,Sardesai,Burkha Dutt,Mamata are all of brahmin origins.Remember Raina supporting the tukde tukde gang,maybe we can dismiss that as he is not the brightest...even Kanhaiya Kumar is Brahmin .

May be I am being a bigot and reading too much into it and generalizing about them or is there some sort of masochism that inculcates their mind.

You are actually spot on. I say this as a Brahmin. I would attribute it to our education system mainly. Ofcourse down south also to the periyar movement. But I would also look at the incessant discrimination that has happened in the eras bygone.

28 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

My intentions are not to insult Brahmins and it's mostly based on anecdotal experience but if you look into the background of most of these liberals who make anti hindu statements, they turn out to be of Brahmin lineage.

Likes of Kamal Hassan ,Karat,Nehru family,Sardesai,Burkha Dutt,Mamata are all of brahmin origins.Remember Raina supporting the tukde tukde gang,maybe we can dismiss that as he is not the brightest...even Kanhaiya Kumar is Brahmin .

May be I am being a bigot and reading too much into it and generalizing about them or is there some sort of masochism that inculcates their mind.

Kanhaiya a Brahmin? Really? Karat?

You are entitled to your opinion but Brahmins are also the leading pro-Hindu voices in India. For every Haasan there is Subramanian Swamy, Cho Ramaswamy, Gurumurthy, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar...same with other states including Bengal, most of the hardcore intellectual warriors against these libtards are Brahmins themselves. And Brahmins are a core voter base for BJP. In fact I will go a step further and say that Brahmins are the least masochist people, at least at the intellectual level. On the ground or when things get physical they may not be the bravest but you are talking about the mind here. Maybe since on an average they are more educated (and privileged) they enjoy public limelight in these matters and it gives an impression that they dominate left circles. 

Edited by Gollum

I don't mind if these libtards slam Godse, hell even call him terrorist..doesn't affect me. But why call him India's 1st terrorist if this is your definition of the term, did not a single Muslim indulge in violence or killings during partition? Did MIM not launch a genocide campaign against Hindus in Hyderabad State? Was there zero violent crime in their community between 15 Aug, 1947 and 30 Jan, 1948?

@Vilander we got another Urmila Matondkar type situation here.

Edited by Gollum

• “I am not saying this just because this is a Muslim-dominated area. They (BJP and right wing) attacks me for saying that Hindu extremism exists in India. I say this here that independent India’s first terrorist is a Hindu and his name is Nathuram Godse. Everything starts from there and we want an India which is equal to all,” Kamal Haasan said.

He said this only because he was in a Muslim area. Would he say the same in a Hindu locality? What a liar !!! Bokachoda jhaater baal...

3 minutes ago, diga said:

These kind of statements only serve to consolidate majority votes...good for Modi

yes ..  if enemy is making mistakes , don’t stop him - one of the 50 laws of power :phehe: