Modi claims to have used E-mail in 1988

I6MTW

https://www.indiatimes.com/trending/wtf/after-cloud-theory-disaster-pm-modi-claims-to-have-used-digital-camera-email-in-1988_-367111.html

I don't know how he could have used that , since internet and Email wasn't even available till the 90s. Even digital cameras, though first conceived in 60s, became widely used only in the 90s.

Edited by I6MTW

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he send an attachment pic it .....when it started around 1996

Ruk abhi bhakt aake justify kar denge

D6by3B1XsAEMb0H.jpg

Jis din usne srsly ye bhi keh diya wo ye bhi justify kr denge 

Even if email was there in late 1980s, it was developed and only used by us intelligence agencies, and military organisations, Modi who was not even a top politician back then, just a normal party worker, he had no way to access it. Moreover, in order to send a pic, traditional SMTP protocol(which is used for email) supports only ASCII values(text based), in order to send images(binary data) you would need MIME extension along with it, which wasn't even used extensively until the 90s. Even the digital camera part is far fetched as the first consumer digital camera was released in the mid 90s.

Ok. Let me for a moment entertain this silly BS. What can be the possible benefit of falsely claiming something like this if it weren't true. To appease his people. They are already with him. To get the opposition on his side. Will not happen in this life time. 

Stupid haters can't actually find any concrete issues to attack. And we have enough issues. Silly stuff like radar bit and this. There is enough stuff to nail him down on politically. 

Just now, zen said:

obviously got the dates wrong .... PM has much more important matters to deal with than worry about random dates  

Modi is not someone like rahul Gandhi who speaks and randomly blurts out stuff, if he didn't know the exact dates, he shouldn't have given one. He should know these days, wrong information and statements develops into memes, and newsworthy content. If he keeps saying random statements like radar, in this, his image will quickly become into something that of rahul Gandhi, who says stuff without knowing. The general public will not go and speculate and say he must have got confused etc. This will turn into a laughing stock. It's better if he refrains from speaking about technology, and science from now on. Even as a world leader, his statements will be interpreted by people of other countries. 

1 minute ago, ravishingravi said:

Stupid haters can't actually find any concrete issues to attack. And we have enough issues. Silly stuff like radar bit and this. There is enough stuff to nail him down on politically. 

The fact is that getting dates and clouds technicalities confused is not going to lose any votes for the PM :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Ok. Let me for a moment entertain this silly BS. What can be the possible benefit of falsely claiming something like this if it weren't true. To appease his people. They are already with him. To get the opposition on his side. Will not happen in this life time. 

It isn't true (check the history behind email and internet), so either he must not know exactly when he sent the email, making a approximate guess of when he sent it which was way off , or he must of really thought his date was correct. Either way it may not be of relevance politically or to the benefit of the country. But that doesn't mean you can go on saying wrong and incorrect statements as the leader of this Nation ,and a world leader. Rahul Gandhi says incorrect statements all the time, does that mean Modi should say it and get away with it since they're are more serious issues at hand? And I am not attacking him , I'm not one of those left liberals, I am more of a balanced person, I just posted this as I came across it in FB.

9 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Modi is not someone like rahul Gandhi who speaks and randomly blurts out stuff, if he didn't know the exact dates, he shouldn't have given one. He should know these days, wrong information and statements develops into memes, and newsworthy content. If he keeps saying random statements like radar, in this, his image will quickly become into something that of rahul Gandhi, who says stuff without knowing. The general public will not go and speculate and say he must have got confused etc. This will turn into a laughing stock. It's better if he refrains from speaking about technology, and science from now on. Even as a world leader, his statements will be interpreted by people of other countries. 

No one really cares when Modi used a digital camera or email. These are just seen as anecdotes told for timepass .... What people care about are the results that he produces. Before becoming the PM, he had a successful track record in Gujarat for which people admired him. Now he has 5 years of track record as PM as well .... Don't know why you would bring in Rahul Gandhi who has no track record and therefore judged by what he "can" do (and therefore what he says is judged as well) 

Edited by zen

1 minute ago, zen said:

No one really cares when Modi used a digital camera or email. These are just seen as anecdotes told for timepass .... What people care about are the results that he produces. Before becoming the PM, he had a successful track record in Gujarat as well for which people admired him. Now he has 5 years of track record as PM as well .... Don't know why you would bring in Rahul Gandhi who has no track record and therefore judged by what he can do (and therefore what he also says) 

Obviously I am not comparing RG and modi achievements wise, RG has done nothing of note. I am saying making incorrect statements should not become a trend, if he continues to make wrong statements , it would not be good to his image. People tend to look at the small things these days and forget about the bigger things. This is not a personal attack on modi, obviously if he continues to achieve and maintains his Track record, well and good.

Are bhai if tomorrow Kapil says by mistake that we won the WC in 1883, will the naysayers snatch the trophy away from BCCI office? If Pant says he was born in 1897, will people bring Guinness officials to enter his name in record book? Galtiyan ho jaati hai date ko lekar, how can these small things be issues? Do you people remember stuff from 10-15 years back? What video game version you played in 2009 compared to 2004? Chill... 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, I6MTW said:

https://www.indiatimes.com/trending/wtf/after-cloud-theory-disaster-pm-modi-claims-to-have-used-digital-camera-email-in-1988_-367111.html

I don't know how he could have used that , since internet and Email wasn't even available till the 90s. Even digital cameras, though first conceived in 60s, became widely used only in the 90s.

He wanted to show himself as pioneer of Digital India :hysterical: 

TCS has been doing on shore projects even in 1982 and they would communicate with their teams in India over e-mail/phone/telex etc. But for the pidi ass sniffers only Rajiv Gandhi got computers and phones to India. Modi might have missed the year, but for these people, it amounts to the range of Pappu. Here enjoy your supreme  boss open his trap and spew nonsense like farmers can take their maal to airports and medical shops and sell:

Edited by coffee_rules