Watson with blood on knees playing the knock in the final

Ankit_sharma03

Jadeja is such a coward, and so bloody selfish. I won't be surprised if he got his hands dirty in the past, 100% he is on Mudgal list. 

Respect to Watto, uncompromising Aussie spirit, the heart of champions. 

Edited by Gollum

8 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Also, Jaddu picked a fight with Raina and Raina was just being cool about it. That is one thing I like about Raina. He never shows a negative vibe. Total team man. 

Had a fight with Ishant also.

his legendary 2009 WT20 knock,his bowling in 2010 WT20, his infamous innings in the Sachin 175 game vs Australia. Obviously other incidents mentioned above. Legend

Where there is a run out,  there is Jaddu with his chewtiyapa. But back know topic - respect to Watto for batting through pain.  He nearly did it for his team and though they lost,  they were competing on equal terms till the very last ball. 

12 minutes ago, maniac said:

So Watson could not finish the game with bleeding knee after getting it this close. What a wimp ? @Gollum sound familiar?

IPL is a tuchch tournament, no worries...besides who knows it may have been fixed :dontknow:. Tomorrow if someone chokes in a random Sunday park match I won't complain either, but test is best yaar. 

:hatsoff:to Watson. I hate useless fellow like Jadeja and rahane, morons play shot a ball in test cricket but when it comes to real hitting they can't even clear infield.

Jadeja is the real culprit, he is so useless. I wish we could have taken Shreyas Iyer.