Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ankit_sharma03

Watson with blood on knees playing the knock in the final

Recommended Posts

Jadeja is such a coward, and so bloody selfish. I won't be surprised if he got his hands dirty in the past, 100% he is on Mudgal list. 

 

Respect to Watto, uncompromising Aussie spirit, the heart of champions. 

Edited by Gollum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Also, Jaddu picked a fight with Raina and Raina was just being cool about it. That is one thing I like about Raina. He never shows a negative vibe. Total team man. 

Had a fight with Ishant also.

 

his legendary 2009 WT20 knock,his bowling in 2010 WT20, his infamous innings in the Sachin 175 game vs Australia. Obviously other incidents mentioned above. Legend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where there is a run out,  there is Jaddu with his chewtiyapa. But back know topic - respect to Watto for batting through pain.  He nearly did it for his team and though they lost,  they were competing on equal terms till the very last ball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, maniac said:

So Watson could not finish the game with bleeding knee after getting it this close. What a wimp ? @Gollum sound familiar?

IPL is a tuchch tournament, no worries...besides who knows it may have been fixed :dontknow:. Tomorrow if someone chokes in a random Sunday park match I won't complain either, but test is best yaar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Jadeja is such a coward, and so bloody selfish. I won't be surprised if he got his hands dirty in the past, 100% he is on Mudgal list. 

 

Respect to Watto, uncompromising Aussie spirit, the heart of champions. 

On top of that ,he like to put on a ' look at the rajput boy .':ridinghorse:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:hatsoff:to Watson. I hate useless fellow like Jadeja and rahane, morons play shot a ball in test cricket but when it comes to real hitting they can't even clear infield.

 

 

Jadeja is the real culprit, he is so useless. I wish we could have taken Shreyas Iyer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bowl_out said:

and Jadeja made this guy run two for a dab to third man

Lol he even took twos with thakur because he was afraid of being on strike. This guy and his guru will screw sub big time this World Cup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:hatsoff:to watson.

 

For jaddu he should never be sent when need quick runs in important game. He will for sure stay till end and loose it for us. Send someone like shami or bumrah even with less skills they will go to hit if team needs it and not hide by taking doubles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Why was Bhajji not sent ahead of both jadeja and Thakur.


Coz bhajji hasnt had much time with bat in matches, he hasnt played much domestic whereas shardul scores runs for mumbai

When ur out of touch its not easy to come n hit. It happ with warne to when he won a game with bat in 1st IPL but as happened in next season with no practice he cudnt even connect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watson playing with blood in his knees,tahir diving to stop a single ,dhoni running hard for singles even though they are aged between 38 to 40 was good to watch their commitment in the field where as Raina once a brilliant fielder now looks a Buffon dropping catch was irratating to to watch throughout the tournament

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Coz bhajji hasnt had much time with bat in matches, he hasnt played much domestic whereas shardul scores runs for mumbai

When ur out of touch its not easy to come n hit. It happ with warne to when he won a game with bat in 1st IPL but as happened in next season with no practice he cudnt even connect 

At the juncture it is heart not ability which counts.I will take Bhajii over jadeja or Shardul anyday for one shot to win me the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 8:45 AM, Gollum said:

IPL is a tuchch tournament, no worries...besides who knows it may have been fixed :dontknow:. Tomorrow if someone chokes in a random Sunday park match I won't complain either, but test is best yaar. 

You are accusing Watson of fixing.

Edited by rkt.india

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 10:33 PM, helperononline said:

Watson playing with blood in his knees,tahir diving to stop a single ,dhoni running hard for singles even though they are aged between 38 to 40 was good to watch their commitment in the field where as Raina once a brilliant fielder now looks a Buffon dropping catch was irratating to to watch throughout the tournament

thats why those guys were top player and raina was an underachiever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...