Hindus are forced to leave village in West Bengal

sergio04

2019, "When they'll be in majority, they'll throw you out of your homes." Hindus in Delhi: Haha We live here in harmony and peace, respect each other's Religions and nothing of this sort will ever happen..... And the cycle will go on n on. Good luck to your Ganga Jamuni tehzeeb

Never trust them.

Another myth that Hindus and Sikhs propagate is that Bangladeshis are not as bad as Pakistanis.

They are just as bad, if not worse.

Whilst the number of minorities post partition has remained relatively stable in Pakistan, the number of Hindus has decreased drastically in Bangladesh.

13 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

@Ankit_sharma03 is missing on this and Kamal Hassan thread like a plaque :bow:

i dnt comment on 100s of post here........kuch zabardasti hai

I dnt feel like

now ull tell me what to comment n what to feel......chaudhary mat ban 

Kal ko tu mujeh ye batayega ki mujhe khaana kya aur pehn na kya hai 

now ull suppose i wud be feeling happy that hindus are forced to leave.....to kar na suppose....aur bhi kar.....after all im inhuman . Tum aur kar kya sakte khudh ki soch nhin chale dusre ko batane......this why their needs to be change in govt....coz sabko adaat pad gayi hai certificate bantne ki ......when i didnt comment on many post on cricket forum....u never tagged n asked me......

Meri marzi men jaha marzi marzi comment kru.....dnt tell me what to post where....

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i dnt comment on 100s of post here........kuch zabardasti hai

I dnt feel 

now ull tell me what to comment n what to feel......chaudhary mat ban 

Kal ko tu mujeh ye batayega ki mujhe khaana kya aur pehn na kya hai 

now ull suppose i wud be feeling happy that hindus are forced to leave.....to kar na suppose....aur bhi kar.....after all im inhuman . 

Meri marzi men jaha marzi marzi comment kru.....dnt tell me what to post where....

14 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

@Ankit_sharma03 is missing on this and Kamal Hassan thread like a plaque :bow:

bechaare ki kyon le rahe ho....:hysterical: