The Role of Madrassas in Islamization of Pakistan/ Role of RSS made Institutes in Hindutvisation of India

Alam_dar

At time of creation of Pakistan, there were 189 Madrasas. 

Today, their numbers are about 40000, and millions of students are passing out from them every year. 

This was one of the main reason why Islamists became so much stronger in Pakistan that they control all institutions in Pakistan and Secularists have zero chance to succeed against their power. 

But then I was astonished to hear Kanhiya Kumar on this same Issue in India. 

Indeed he is a visionary leader. 

Here he is explaining one of the most important reasons for the rise of Hindutva and the failure of the Secular forces in India. 

I wish Pakistani Liberals too take some lessons from Kanhaiya Kumar and ponder upon their mistakes in the past. 

I wish him and people of India good luck.  We Pakistanis are so unlucky to not to have such liberal leader in Pakistan. And also we are unlucky to not to have Secular system like India, which still provides the chances to liberal leaders like Kanhiya to flourish despite all that opposition from the Hindutva forces. 

Edited by Alam_dar

10 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

yahan hmaare jeene ke laale pade hue hain, if we don't take necessary steps against increasing popultion of muslims

tujhe apne agenda ki padi hui hai

Both of these things are not linked with each other. 

Being a true Secularists, you could still oppose Islam, Muslims, their population growth etc.

Muslims are not Uncle of Liberals that they take their side on every issue. They are already against their fundamentalism. But in India, Hindutva has gone to so much far right, that it has itself become a same problem as the Muslim fundamentalism. 

Edited by Alam_dar

Subcon is the birthplace of Hinduism. At times, there is a vague line b/w religion and regional culture. Talking about not catering to the religion in its own birthplace is like asking Saudi Arabia to stop Islamic studies in its kingdom, Vatican to not promote Christianity, Israel to not consider Judaism 

Talking about Madrassas in Pakistan is not even apples to apples as Madrassas not only in India but elsewhere function similarly to that in Pakistan. If they could, Madrassas in India would try to turn India into an Islamic country (see Kashmir, Bengal, for e.g.). It is Hindus that are preaching secularism despite being a majority and Muslims mainly because they are a minority.  

Also being a secular country does not mean that ppl cannot be religious in it and not promote their religion. It only means that the country’s establishments are secular, and people living in it are free to practise what they prefer with state being above religion

My 2 cents! 

Edited by zen