Which girls are hotter? British Indians or American Indians?

Franco Vazquez

I have been to America but I was a young kid maybe 9 or 10 when I went there for the last time. I live in UK and have seen a lot of Indian girls who are hot and have a really attractive British accent. I know a lot of posters here are from America, so they would know the better answer to that. I know about dilmil app and most of the Indian girls there are from US 

Wrong forum to ask these questions bro, ham sab nadaan parindey hai (except Texy). There are enough sites to cater to your needs and queries, where connoisseurs of the female form will put to rest all your unanswered musings. 

9 hours ago, Texy said:

they are all gold digging bytches... looking for 6 ft tall boys with fat bank acct and a cushy job... doesnt matter if they themselves are ugly, fat, short, lack any hygiene, have no etiquette whatsoever, barely graduated high school. 

You said it perfectly. They are more gold digging that your average white woman who are the majority in those countries. I was trying to ask for directions in an airport in London from a fat and ugly desi girl who was in the counter to help people. She was showing attitude like I was trying to hit on her or something. And most of them are bang average and some of them quite ugly while a rare few of them are hot. The hot percentage is like India the only thing difference is in those countries, their uppityness goes thorugh the roof.

PS - I make it a point to avoid these b1thces whenever I visit there.

Edited by Real McCoy

On 5/19/2019 at 5:27 AM, Real McCoy said:

You said it perfectly. They are more gold digging that your average white woman who are the majority in those countries. I was trying to ask for directions in an airport in London from a fat and ugly desi girl who was in the counter to help people. She was showing attitude like I was trying to hit on her or something. And most of them are bang average and some of them quite ugly while a rare few of them are hot. The hot percentage is like India the only thing difference is in those countries, their uppityness goes thorugh the roof.

PS - I make it a point to avoid these b1thces whenever I visit there.

The problem is that a lot of men from India do act in a perverted way. Creating threads like this is an example of this behaviour.