jalebi_bhai

India WC Match Thread OP Allocation

This is a serious matter now. Give up your tried and tested allocation method and assign matches based on track record, especially against the big teams and Pakistan. I am not sure who has 100% record as OP for international matches here. 

Anyway I will propose my name for the Bangladesh match. Always fun to get involved in Toyger business. 

5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I have opened only one match thread for India searching the archive. 3rd T20 INdia vs SA. Bhuvi bowled at  tight over to win the decider :) 

Good luck charm :aha:now open the thread for our opening match against RSA. 

On 5/19/2019 at 6:40 PM, Gollum said:

This is a serious matter now. Give up your tried and tested allocation method and assign matches based on track record, especially against the big teams and Pakistan. I am not sure who has 100% record as OP for international matches here. 

Anyway I will propose my name for the Bangladesh match. Always fun to get involved in Toyger business. 

I have 100℅ track record on ICF when it comes to creating threads and winning matches. 

Additionally my case made stronger by following:

Attended 2 Ind-Pak matches at stadium and India won both. 

CT17 league match

Ind-Pak world T20 2016.

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

I have 100℅ track record on ICF when it comes to creating threads and winning matches. 

Additionally my case made stronger by following:

Attended 2 Ind-Pak matches at stadium and India won both. 

CT17 league match

Ind-Pak world T20 2016.

What stopped you from going to the final ? :((

1 hour ago, Norman said:

What stopped you from going to the final ? :((

Didn't get a chance, it's a long story posted on icf. 

I know who shouldn't be allocated these threads. 

@Malcolm Merlyn sold his VIP pass or some of high value free ticket for ind pak world t20 to someone and india won the match. Not a coincidence if you ask me. 

1 hour ago, jalebi_bhai said:

So 4 volunteers so far.

I'll also drag @Cricketics into this discussion :giggle:

I did create match thread for the famous India vs Pakistan 2011 wc - The most intense match in the history of world cricket, never seen a game which had such a build up - I mean it was a knockout in our den against Pakistan in a World Cup, so of course it had to be the most tense game.

I did create the match thread for the last 4 games of the 2020 World Cup which India won in 2007 - From India vs South Africa group game in that t20 World Cup, till the finals against Pakistan. Well I was asked to create for every game since India was winning every time I was creating a thread in that World Cup. India ended up winning the World Cup :) Fiinal Thread was epic since we beat Pakistan. You can search also lol, amazing thread still.

But after all the gloating, I would say, I would let others guys create the match threads this time. I am out of the race. I am a modest guy. I give others chance to reach the same limelight status which I received during 2007t20 wc and 2011 wc. :)

On 5/19/2019 at 6:40 PM, Gollum said:

Me. I have 100% track record against pak. As proved in Asia Cup :giggle:

On 5/22/2019 at 9:39 AM, Cricketics said:

I did create match thread for the famous India vs Pakistan 2011 wc - The most intense match in the history of world cricket, never seen a game which had such a build up - I mean it was a knockout in our den against Pakistan in a World Cup, so of course it had to be the most tense game.

I did create the match thread for the last 4 games of the 2020 World Cup which India won in 2007 - From India vs South Africa group game in that t20 World Cup, till the finals against Pakistan. Well I was asked to create for every game since India was winning every time I was creating a thread in that World Cup. India ended up winning the World Cup :) Fiinal Thread was epic since we beat Pakistan. You can search also lol, amazing thread still.

But after all the gloating, I would say, I would let others guys create the match threads this time. I am out of the race. I am a modest guy. I give others chance to reach the same limelight status which I received during 2007t20 wc and 2011 wc. :)

Here is one of your successful thread :) . Looks like @beetle ji got mad at you before she celebrated

Alright let's see:

@maniac vs Afghans (as requested)

@Gollum vs Toygers (as requested)

@Trichromatic vs Poyz (proven track record)

@OpeningBatsman vs England 

@vvvslaxman vs Sri Lanka (relatively safe thread)

On 5/20/2019 at 7:52 PM, Nikhil_cric said:

Ill post match threads for other matches if i can beginning with World Cup opener - SA vs ENG

Ok done. I'll also put you down for India vs RSA, if that's ok with you?

@Texy vs New Zealand.

That leaves us with Oz game and WIndies game.

I propose @Cricketics vs Ozs. 

Anyone interested for WIndies match thread?

3 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Alright let's see:

@maniac vs Afghans (as requested)

@Gollum vs Toygers (as requested)

@Trichromatic vs Poyz (proven track record)

@OpeningBatsman vs England 

@vvvslaxman vs Sri Lanka (relatively safe thread)

Ok done. I'll also put you down for India vs RSA, if that's ok with you?

@Texy vs New Zealand.

That leaves us with Oz game and WIndies game.

I propose @Cricketics vs Ozs. 

Anyone interested for WIndies match thread?

Sure. No problem. I'll make for India Vs RSA on 4th night itself. Unless somebody else wants to do it of course. 

On 5/20/2019 at 9:22 PM, Nikhil_cric said:

Ill post match threads for other matches if i can beginning with World Cup opener - SA vs ENG

Sorry, did not check this before opening the Eng v SA match thread. Thought this thread was only for matches involving India.

Sure. No problem. I'll make for India Vs RSA on 4th night itself. Unless somebody else wants to do it of course. 
Bhai where is the match thread? Its a big game...so we must have the match thread 2 days ago atleast for discussions.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mods, (I know its not related to this thread but) I'd like to open match threads for West Indies games. Especially WI vs Aus and WI vs Eng.
Alright.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

If not allocated, Id like to do:
India v Afghanistan
Pakistan v Australia

Indo-Afghan has been taken. Indo-Windies is the only available India thread.

You can open Pakistan-Oz thread.

4 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Indo-Afghan has been taken. Indo-Windies is the only available India thread.

You can open Pakistan-Oz thread.

Thank you. I will take the Pakistan Australia thread.