This season of GoT has been disappointment

Trichromatic

Personally I liked episode 3 'The Long Night' , but due to darkness I couldn't even notice that dead came out in the crypts,so had to rewatch again. Other than that I didn't like other episodes of this season. Overall this season was the worst in entire series & many of the things didn't even make sense. 

The spoilers were there to see for all in reddit & other social media groups before the start of this season, surprisingly all of them were true- even correctly answering about the person who would move Bran's wheelchair all around.

Edited by Turning_track

It has been good in patches, however the last 2 seasons are absolute bottom of the barrel, just rolling on VFX with virtually no story-line to back them up. Speaking of finale :hitler:

Edited by R!TTER

Never watched the series, never got into the hype. Thought of watching it after my exams ended, just when I thought I'll give it a try, season 8's responses encouraged me not to. I am not watching a full series only to find out the final season sucked balls.

10 hours ago, I6MTW said:

Never watched the series, never got into the hype. Thought of watching it after my exams ended, just when I thought I'll give it a try, season 8's responses encouraged me not to. I am not watching a full series only to find out the final season sucked balls.

No u shud watch it, it disappoints by its own standards .....even at its low it was a spectacle 

There was more good then bad in the whole series, its a must must must watch 

14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No u shud watch it, it disappoints by its own standards .....even at its low it was a spectacle 

There was more good then bad in the whole series, its a must must must watch 

Hmm, maybe I'll give it a shot.