Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
maniac

Sick of all this “Virat will win it for MSD” bs

Recommended Posts

There are plenty of big names retiring after this World Cup.

 

You don’t hear Faf saying “we will win it for Steyn”

 

or WI team going “win it for Gayle”

 

I don’t think this culture exists any where else. No wonder we have screwed up our team combo to accommodate MSD. 

 

Did we forget last time he was in England the crowd consisting of 80% overseas Indians booing the hell out of him.

 

What is this crap. Win it for India and the billions of fans that waste time and energy and make you billionaires. Enough of this whole media bs of Virat will win it for MSD crap.

 

Sick and disgusted 

Edited by maniac

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, maniac said:

There are plenty of big names retiring after this World Cup.

 

You don’t hear Faf saying “we will win it for Steyn”

 

or WI team going “win it for Gayle”

 

I don’t think this culture exists any where else. No wonder we have screwed up our team combo to accommodate MSD. 

 

Did we forget last time he was in England the crowd consisting of 80% overseas Indians booing the hell out of him.

 

What is this crap. Win it for India and the billions of fans that waste time and energy and make you billionaires. Enough of this whole media bs of Virat will win it for MSD crap.

 

Sick and disgusted 

where you sick of winning it for sachin in 2011 too ?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Vilander said:

where you sick of winning it for sachin in 2011 too ?

 

18 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Like team india winning it for mumbaikar in 2011?

 I saw this coming.however the whole hype started after the wc win. It wasn’t the entire theme of the wc

 

Also Dhoni and Sachin in the same league really?

 

One guy singlehandedly inspired an entire generation to play the game. If Kapil made cricket in India its first million and put it on the map, Sachin made the board a billionaire and one of the most powerful sporting bodies in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, maniac said:

There are plenty of big names retiring after this World Cup.

 

You don’t hear Faf saying “we will win it for Steyn”

 

or WI team going “win it for Gayle”

 

I don’t think this culture exists any where else. No wonder we have screwed up our team combo to accommodate MSD. 

 

Did we forget last time he was in England the crowd consisting of 80% overseas Indians booing the hell out of him.

 

What is this crap. Win it for India and the billions of fans that waste time and energy and make you billionaires. Enough of this whole media bs of Virat will win it for MSD crap.

 

Sick and disgusted 

Hero Worship. It's in the Indian DNA.

Share this post


Link to post

Isn't it the team have already won it for this super selfish and scam laden individual in 07 and 11....0.As long as theme is we ll keep winning it for this money greedy individual till he become billionaire I don't see any issue there 

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, beetle said:

Winning it for sachin

Winning it for dhoni.

Hate this nonsense!!!

How about winning it for India and the indian fans and for team India.

 

Hopefully they win it for me 

 

Spoiler

:bow:

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Exactly who said it??? havent heard anyone saying it 

 

 

5 hours ago, Sonix768 said:

Well, to be honest, I haven't heard anyone saying it. But in any case, this "Winning for Dhoni" should have been the theme for 2023 WC as he ain't going anywhere after this WC.

I am assuming  you guys don’t follow Indian sports media.

 

Thats a good thing actually. Sometimes ignorance  is bliss

Edited by maniac

Share this post


Link to post

Indians are emotionally driven people and what better way to get them emotionally involved in this tournament then to say We are gonna win it for the greatest while ball player in the country's history.  

 

I mean they did it before for the selfish one right?  :phehe:

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/23/2019 at 11:44 PM, maniac said:

 

I am assuming  you guys don’t follow Indian sports media.

 

Thats a good thing actually. Sometimes ignorance  is bliss

So you should be mad at some section of sports media but seems like you are angry at Kohli in the original post as though he said this. :cantstop: 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...