Post election meltdown thread

Gollum

16 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Hindutva second name is secularism

Hindutva means nationalism. Secularism is one of the most thrown around useless words in Indian politics. Nation first. I don’t think neither RSS or BJP have ever had a problem with Muslims or any other religion doing what they do in the privacy of their homes or their methods of prayers. Even someone as hardcore as Yogi has said multiple times that Abdul Kalam is the model citizen of this country and they have no problem bowing down and doing Pranaam to him

21 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Hindutva second name is secularism

it is only possible if bjp comes in the centre and shows ability to accomodate all factions of the soceiy. At moment none of the minorities is ready to trust bjp. Even election results are also showing this.

30 minutes ago, maniac said:

@Gollum can you just filter out the best ones I mean in the sense the worst meltdowns. Every chewtiya tweet is not worth it. Just takes more time to load the thread :)

dont want whining. Need tears :)

Sorry man, putting out all the tweets I came across. Multitasking right now so filtering them out will be time consuming. 

Some of the best meltdowns aren't available cos those accounts got suspended/banned. 

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Hindutva means nationalism. Secularism is one of the most thrown around useless words in Indian politics. Nation first. I don’t think neither RSS or BJP have ever had a problem with Muslims or any other religion doing what they do in the privacy of their homes or their methods of prayers. Even someone as hardcore as Yogi has said multiple times that Abdul Kalam is the model citizen of this country and they have no problem bowing down and doing Pranaam to him

I am afraid that often religions automatically take the theyka of nationalism too and then distribute the licences of patriotism and traitor.

At least this is what I saw in Pakistan.

Just now, Alam_dar said:

I am afraid that often religions automatically take the theyka of nationalism too and then distribute the licences of patriotism and traitor.

At least this is what I saw in Pakistan.

You can’t equate the two. Pakistan was a region formed on “religion” and incompatibility with other religion.

Hindutva is a culture identified with a region.

two different things.

So Pakistani nationalism or whatever it is will be religious based where as Hindutva is more to do with cultural identity.

Hindutva ideology doesn’t focus on a book or a type of worship or which god you believe in.

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

I watched it live on republic. Renuka was her arrogant feminist best in Karan Thapar's show a long while back when she said men should suffer for something they didnt do. Karan just sat back in stunned silence and it looked like Renuka had more testosterone than Karan. Arnab just mauled her and it was fun to watch :laugh: Didnt even let her speak and when she started being silent Arnab was like answer me dont show your arrogance :hysterical: