Post election meltdown thread

Gollum

I m loving 'Hindu terror' jibes,

that's all the anti-BJP guys have, as someone mentioned earlier, Muslims have lost their veto power and are upset, and all keep shouting 'Hindu terror'

The day actual 'Hindu terror' is unleashed, no mortal or god will save these monoethiest believers and tukde-tukde gang. 

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

I watched it live on republic. Renuka was her arrogant feminist best in Karan Thapar's show a long while back when she said men should suffer for something they didnt do. Karan just sat back in stunned silence and it looked like Renuka had more testosterone than Karan. Arnab just mauled her and it was fun to watch :laugh: Didnt even let her speak and when she started being silent Arnab was like answer me dont show your arrogance :hysterical:

I will upload the whole video when I find it, this is just one small segment. Fun to watch. 

I m loving 'Hindu terror' jibes,
that's all the anti-BJP guys have, as someone mentioned earlier, Muslims have lost their veto power and are upset, and all keep shouting 'Hindu terror'

The day actual 'Hindu terror' is unleashed, no mortal or god will save these monoethiest believers and tukde-tukde gang. 
Apart from that unverified rise in cow lynching what other hindu terror activities are taking place?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, nikred said:

Apart from that unverified rise in cow lynching what other hindu terror activities are taking place?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I believe it is polarization in the society. 

Muslim are saying they are not welcome in the housing societies (although Christians and even Hindus too eat meat of chicken). Police has gone Hindutva too. Due to fear of life, and due to no enterance in new housing societies, Muslims are moving to the ghettos. 

Muslim population is 15%, but their jobs in Government have been reduced to 3% to 4 % during BJP era from previous 6% to 7%. While private companies are also not giving jobs to Muslims and even worse than government jobs. 

Muslims have become 2nd class citizens. 

And Muslims do all this to Hindus in Pakistan (even worse). Hindus here are 2nd class, or actually 3rd class citizens. 

I don't know any more if it is happening correct to the Muslims, or they deserve humanity too. I only feel sorry if I see any human in pain. But the world is cruel place to live. 

23 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Muslim are saying they are not welcome in the housing societies (although Christians and even Hindus too eat meat of chicken). Police has gone Hindutva too. Due to fear of life, and due to no enterance in new housing societies, Muslims are moving to the ghettos. 

Muslim population is 15%, but their jobs in Government have been reduced to 3% to 4 % during BJP era from previous 6% to 7%. While private companies are also not giving jobs to Muslims and even worse than government jobs. 

And Muslims do all this to Hindus in Pakistan (even worse). Hindus here are 2nd class, or actually 3rd class citizens. 

I don't know any more if it is happening correct to the Muslims, or they deserve humanity too. I only feel sorry if I see any human in pain. But the world is cruel place to live. 

Oh the usual tactics of blaming and shaming the Hindus for self-inflicted backwardness of Musalmaans. 

44 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Though your post is far from reality and opinion is formed mostly based on media controlled by fake fake liberals. I would say onus is on Muslims to bring in corrective steps so societies don't discriminate. Let's start with two:

1.Ditch madarsa education

2. Integrate in society by stopping increasing arabanisation.

18 minutes ago, speed_thrills said:

Though your post is far from reality and opinion is formed mostly based on media controlled by fake fake liberals. I would say onus is on Muslims to bring in corrective steps so societies don't discriminate. Let's start with two:

1.Ditch madarsa education

2. Integrate in society by stopping increasing arabanisation.

Leave it. No point arguing with these guys. 

Last thing we need to learn from Pakistani is how majorities behave and meaning of democracy. 

18 hours ago, Gollum said:

There were a few shrill female voices, their thoughts would blow your mind. Had the great fortune of seeing their tweets earlier in the day, now accounts suspended. Basically they were college students, working professionals calling for jihad and killing their colleagues and all that ****. Open call for terrorism to teach Hindus a lesson :((. Fun part is they were all followed by our great libtards, blue tick ones. 

Hope someone took screenshots and complained to the police. 

Hope someone took screen shots and starts a campaign to get them sacked or thrown out of their colleges because free hate speech should not be a thekedaari of these libtards and communal haters only.

44 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

@Gollum

hey can you put your long posts on page one of this thread in spoilers?

the page doesn’t open for me. It keeps crashing. I think too many images lol 

28 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Yes, not able to properly load 1st page of this thread.

Have put them in spoilers, dunno if it will help. Sorry for the inconvenience, will put shorter posts with less images from now on.

All those page 1 tweets I had boomarked and dumped them together in individual posts, will avoid that.

This was not written by our resident crypto islamist, but dear old Burkha Dutt.

All such opinions are from Indian journalists writing for foreign media. Now TN, Kerala and Odisha are model states for them, because they rejected Modi. When we have such friends, we don't miss enemies..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/05/23/this-is-modis-india-now/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4c86e48d78ae