Post election meltdown thread

Gollum

https://thewire.in/politics/election-results-2019-narendra-modi-wins

The Liar having a meltdown.

Vijayi Modi? Yes. Vijayi Bharat? Not on Your Life.

It would have been one thing for Modi to have won a clean fight, relying solely on his ‘accomplishments’, the public’s perception of them and their lack of faith in opposition leaders. That didn’t happen, perhaps because he knew it wouldn’t be enough and that some kind of nitro charge was needed. How is it possible for anyone to call the BJP’s victory in the election ‘Vijayi Bharat’ – as Modi wants us to do – when that means accepting Pragya Singh Thakur’s win from Bhopal as the ‘victory of India’? BJP apologists are now ‘predicting’ that Modi will disown her even more forcefully than he attempted to do just before the final phase of polling, but this makes no difference. Thakur may be cast aside the way Pravin Togadia was in Gujarat, or she may even become a minister. Modi’s aim is to inject a virus into the country’s bloodstream; once that purpose is served, the fate of the individual vector is of no consequence.

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Wtf does shikrecy mein loosnesh mean anyways?

No idea, the asshole keeps changing his handle name based on some gaffe by BJP leaders or politics related eg Puducherry Vanakkam, Brumby Mata, Beef Bhakt etc....this new name must be based on something similar. 

9 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

Though your post is far from reality and opinion is formed mostly based on media controlled by fake fake liberals. I would say onus is on Muslims to bring in corrective steps so societies don't discriminate. Let's start with two:

These are not media reports, but the report by the Sachar commission. 

1.Ditch madarsa education

2. Integrate in society by stopping increasing arabanisation.

Correct. 

But unfortunately impossible due to the human nature. Especially if they feel the threat from the RW Hindutva, then again they will be pushed towards exactly towards these 2 things. 

It is a chain process of action and reaction. 
This process was initiated by Muslims where they dreamt of imposing their Islamic Sharia upon whole world. In reaction Hindutva wave came to India, and also RW in Europe is also getting stronger. But since Hindutva crossed the lines too much, thus reaction will push even the Liberal moderate Muslims too towards fundamentalism. 

I very often wish that BJP should come to the centre from it's present far right position. It should be able to accommodate all factions of India, including the Liberal Moderate Muslims. 

What is really needed is this that ONLY the extremist Mullahs/Jihadies should be eliminated, while liberal Muslims should be standing with the rest of India. 

Indian Muslims (big majority) are not so much fundamentalist like Pakistani Muslims. 

Any how, wishes are wishes. The ground realities are going against these wishes.

I don't think after winning so big BJP (and it's supporters) will think of listening to the needs of the liberal Muslims. They are in absolute power and could do whatever they wish to do, including might is right. 

This is exactly what Islamists did in Pakistan with the minorities. Perhaps that is fair for BJP to do the same in India too. But I worry only for the moderate human beings, be they Hindus or be they Muslims. In this power game of might is right, unfortunately a lot of innocents loose their life. 

9 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

These are not media reports, but the report by the Sachar commission. 

Correct. 

But unfortunately impossible due to the human nature. Especially if they feel the threat from the RW Hindutva, then again they will be pushed towards exactly towards these 2 things. 

It is a chain process of action and reaction. 
This process was initiated by Muslims where they dreamt of imposing their Islamic Sharia upon whole world. In reaction Hindutva wave came to India, and also RW in Europe is also getting stronger. But since Hindutva crossed the lines too much, thus reaction will push even the Liberal moderate Muslims too towards fundamentalism. 

I very often wish that BJP should come to the centre from it's present far right position. It should be able to accommodate all factions of India, including the Liberal Moderate Muslims. 

What is really needed is this that ONLY the extremist Mullahs/Jihadies should be eliminated, while liberal Muslims should be standing with the rest of India. 

Indian Muslims (big majority) are not so much fundamentalist like Pakistani Muslims. 

Any how, wishes are wishes. The ground realities are going against these wishes.

I don't think after winning so big BJP (and it's supporters) will think of listening to the needs of the liberal Muslims. They are in absolute power and could do whatever they wish to do, including might is right. 

This is exactly what Islamists did in Pakistan with the minorities. Perhaps that is fair for BJP to do the same in India too. But I worry only for the moderate human beings, be they Hindus or be they Muslims. In this power game of might is right, unfortunately a lot of innocents loose their life. 

Well in India such reports are mostly tailored to suit political agenda of that time. My opinion is based on what I understand day in and day out.

About rest of your post. You have written lost of Abba jabba dabba but here is my two cents:

1. Stop equating India with Pakistan, completely different dynamics you have no idea about.

2. Liberal Muslim is an oxymoron

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

All I can say that thank F*ck for Kannadigas. Otherwise the Lemur c*nts would have ape **** about USDR. Although it's amusing to see their new found love for Punjab :laugh:.  Massive pest control needed in Kerala and TN.

I have high hopes for TN still. I mean AIADMK sent construction material for Ram Temple during RJM and Jaya was a nationalist, even going against LTTE, Naxals, Islamists...there is a large enough votebank that is aligned with nationalist ideology. This time I believe the split in their party (TTV, Sasikala) and Kamal Haasan's MNM cost NDA quite a few seats. I am hoping BJP continues with AIADMK in the future, making minor adjustments and more importantly cutting money supply to the corrupt DMK. As Tamil posters here said, they also need a channel, DMK propaganda is massive courtesy control over all forms of media via the Sun network. 

I am an optimist after yesterday's events, if Bengal could be Modified why not TN, even demography (88% Hindus) is comfy for BJP. In Kerala a much bigger challenge, hell even Sabarimala didn't have much effect on voting patterns, more Islamist and commie influence, 45% non-Hindus. 

Edited by Gollum