Who should replace Rahul Gandhi in Congress?

beetle

Who are the leaders who could replace Rahul and give congress a make over it badly needs?

1) Captain Amrinder Singh?

2) Scindia ?

3) Sachin Pilot?

4) Shiela Dixit ? Too old?

Who else ?

Edited by beetle

39 minutes ago, beetle said:

Who are the leaders who could replace Rahul and give congress a make over it badly needs?

1) Captain Amrinder Singh?

2) Scindia ?

3) Sachin Pilot?

4) Shiela Dixit ? Too old?

Who else ?

Amrinder is also too old ,77 years old. Sachin pilot is its best bet

Edited by Singh bling

No one. Remember this is not the original Gandhi,Nehru,Patel etc Congress. This is Congress (I) . I for Indira and family.

And trust me this is not a fact I discovered  or picked up from some Right wing source. This was used as justification by a congress spokesperson on NDTV (don’t recollect who)  when questioned about the family influence in the party :giggle:

The sad part is a leader from outside might come in a do well if extreme crisis arises but once he does well, the Gandhi family will magically appear in the picture, steal all credit and try to re-write history. Case in point- Lal Bahadur Shastri and PVN and to some small extent even Manmohan Singh 

Edited by maniac

As this was said above, no one from outside can come and have a free hand to be successful.

For a party with a rich tradition, it’s despicable that they never allowed strong leaders to develop and not having a strong organizational level at state level based on agenda serving the country. It’s all about the family worship even at that level. 

First the family and their cronies need to resign from top posts and hold a true organization election from all levels. Just to make sure the same cronies don’t come back they should not contest for top posts.

But this is all not going to happen. They will start talking about 2024 and hold on to the posts. Their media and voices will be finding positives in the coming days. 

Shameless people... Deserves even more humiliation.