Elections are now over...let bygones by bygones and everyone support team India together for the world cup

39 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Lots of heat being generated in past few weeks and it was expected due to the elections. In a country with 90 million voters and with varied ideologies, it was bound to happen. But when it comes to cricket, everyone unanimously support Indian team. With elections are now over, lets forget all the differences and support team India together :isalute:

Ye kya baat Boli,

Chalo maro Tali,

Yes we do support Team India ,so lets make some noise

India India India

Oye Oye Oye

To all my Bambi, Chuski, Sickular and Right-Wing countrymen, this is the time to unite and back the boys to bring the world cup back home to India!

With the IPL & Elections done and dusted, we need to remember that we are Indians first and are all here because we love our team and want them to do well. 

Let's get together and support our 15 boys who are going to represent Mother India in cricket's grandest stage!  

JAI HIND :isalute:

@velu @Laaloo @Ankit_sharma03 @Gollum 

12 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

To all my Bambi, Chuski, Sickular and Right-Wing countrymen, this is the time to unite and back the boys to bring the world cup back home to India!

With the IPL & Elections done and dusted, we need to remember that we are Indians first and are all here because we love our team and want them to do well. 

Let's get together and support our 15 boys who are going to represent Mother India in cricket's grandest stage!  

JAI HIND :isalute:

@velu @Laaloo @Ankit_sharma03 @Gollum 

siculars and liberals will be supporting pakistan :giggle:

Give me 2 weeks time. I intend to enjoy the aftermath of the elections and just before our 1st match I will turn a new leaf and join fellow fans in cheering for KLR and 10 other random guys. 2 weeks toh banta hai naa, no more election this year. May even have to take a week off internet cos I have wasted so much time the last few days.