Austin 3:!6

Matcch Thread : Warm Up WC 2019 - Ind vs NZ - Oval, London - 25th May 2019

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

problem is both the injuries are to batsman who can bowl.....now what are their ideal backup avl ?

One of them will recover but there should be a back up available. It doesn't matter whether he can bowl or not.

With so many injury scares why haven't they got Pant there,but my gut feeling says Biriyani will be there instead,this is beyond joke now,Jadhav has been a living corpse in the dressing room,he is been constantly injured,why are they not sending a cover for him,is his bowling going to win us the wc?

Edited by Suhaan

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

With so many injury scares why haven't they got Pant there,but my gut feeling says Biriyani will be there instead,this is beyond joke now,Jadhav has been a living corpse in the dressing room,he is been constantly injured,why are they not sending a cover for him,is his bowling going to win us the wc?

I was enraged when I heard Virat saying only 13 players available. These chewtiyas should realise both Jadhav and Shankar needed these practice games more than Virat or Dhoni.

5 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

I was enraged when I heard Virat saying only 13 players available. These chewtiyas should realise both Jadhav and Shankar needed these practice games more than Virat or Dhoni.

This Indian set up is not professional at all,they carry injured or injury prone players thinking about a miracle to happen,they stress on yo yo tests and etc when it comes to certain players they evade some serious questions, don't see VS bowling in any of the wc matches even if he bowls he will get his opportunity maybe against Afg,Bd etc ,Jadhav is a certain casualty we are about to have,he shouldn't have been selected in the first place.They are tempted to have a player who can hurl few deliveries but they don't see he will be injured and sidelined most of the teams

We lack mentally tough players. These pretenders are good to perform in bilaterals but when the pressure is on they'll just fizzle out. Goes to show what kind of players we have been backing till  now. 

Edited by Lannister

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

pata tha ...such a predictable batsman:p:

Hitman lol, the dismissal was redolent of CT dismissal at same venue. Just need a hint of inswing and Hitman collapses

1 minute ago, Mosher said:

Yes that is the only way to bat when we lose the top order quick cheaply. 

That’s the only way he can these days and it’s not really such a bad idea with the kind of batting to come after him .

Guest, sign in to access all features.