Austin 3:!6

Matcch Thread : Warm Up WC 2019 - Ind vs NZ - Oval, London - 25th May 2019

9 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He probably would have scored runs as well. His problem is only when he tries to slog. In tougher conditions he looks better than Rahul. I want Rahul mainly for flat pitches.

I agree, VJ has good technique. Seeing Rahul today made me realise this guy can't bat at 4 for us for now. He should just play t20 and we should play him at 6 this world cup if he were to be selected. People lay into VJ's bowling but he's here for batting and maybe 1-2 overs maximum. Looking at Kuldeep struggle to rotate strike makes me realise the importance of Jaddu. At least Kuldeep can hold a bat though but he doesn't seem someone who is good with shot selection. Chahal and Bumrah can't hold a bat and Shami can hit 2 6s.

Boult to Jadeja, 2 runs, Two more added to the tally and more importantly takes Jadeja to his fifty. He has been in imperious touch. Does the sword celebration as well. He is all pumped up

:phehe:

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Once IPL has conned us lol Rahul looked like  a changed man. Now suddenly getting out exactly like he used to get out.

He did well in IPL for last two years, but flops in ODI's and Tests. Especially in Rahul's case, his IPL form is totally misleading for his selection in ODI format.

6 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Once IPL has conned us lol Rahul looked like  a changed man. Now suddenly getting out exactly like he used to get out.

and rohit was damn predictable in the way he he got out to boult

Yawn worthy cricket by Ind. I hope this is not a sign of things to come :yawn2:  

Do not over bowl Bumrah. 3-4 overs should be fine (bowled 3 so far) 

Bencho bhuvi pey bahut gussa aata hai...these UP bowlers are *ing useless. They start out well when handed the cap and then fizzle out within a year or two. 

RP Singh

Praveen Kumar

Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Care to add any more?

Edited by WC2011INDIA

Guest, sign in to access all features.