Austin 3:!6

Matcch Thread : Warm Up WC 2019 - Ind vs NZ - Oval, London - 25th May 2019

I don't care if we win this game or not.  All I want is a fighting effort till the end . No throwing in the towel. Give a message to all other teams that we don't give up that easy. If they succeed in doing that, it's a good warm up. 

This is very very solid NZ team.They have a very strong openers and great middle order.They have all bases covered, one of the most complete teams.Along with Australia and England this team has a very good chance of reaching semis.

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Pandya will leak runs. INdia will need 6th bowler.

That has been always my problem with Pandya, he is not a fifth bowler, for his 20 or 30 runs he scores with his bat.He needs a caddie to finish his overs.

19 minutes ago, putrevus said:

So reality has set in, top three or bust is a fact. This team has not batting talent nor does India have any great batting talents waiting in wings who can play in the middle order.

As if top 3 is any different. Whenever there is tough pitch or situation yoo 3 are the one who start the procession. Top 3 are also chums against swing don't belirve watch highlights and pandya who u were criticizing in other thread was saving grace when bowl was swinging miles .

Just now, bahubali said:

As if top 3 is any different. Whenever there is tough pitch or situation yoo 3 are the one who start the procession. Top 3 are also chums against swing don't belirve watch highlights and pandya who u were criticizing in other thread was saving grace when bowl was swinging miles .

How many did he score?? and how many did he leak runs in bowling? what is the value he is adding.

10 minutes ago, putrevus said:

This is very very solid NZ team.They have a very strong openers and great middle order.They have all bases covered, one of the most complete teams.Along with Australia and England this team has a very good chance of reaching semis.

Ghanta strong opener. Both are no 1 hacks. You are delusional if you think if nz openers have played any different than ours.

Just now, putrevus said:

How many did he score?? and how many did he leak runs in bowling? what is the value he is adding.

He scored 30 when your aka bowled between the gates by grandhome of all people. Sadly your akka can't even rotate his hands if we need one over like he move his tounge. Ask your akka to drop him if he is so bad.

1 minute ago, bahubali said:

Ghanta strong opener. Both are no 1 hacks. You are delusional if you think if nz openers have played any different than ours.

Latham is not playing in this match.He  can be their opener or can play in their middle order.Guptil is NZ's version of Rohit Sharma. He is their big 100 guy.In odis Guptil is very good.If you think he is not good then show me who is better?

Just now, bahubali said:

He scored 30 when your aka bowled between the gates by grandhome of all people. Sadly your akka can't even rotate his hands if we need one over like he move his tounge. Ask your akka to drop him if he is so bad.

I don't need Pandya to score 30 with bat and leak 60 with ball. If you think Kohli is an idiot with bat then you are watching different game.Every batsman can fail, what they are capable of doing when they are set and their consistency make them great.Kohli will walk into any team in the world and will be first name on their team sheet.

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Latham is not playing in this match.He  can be their opener or can play in their middle order.Guptil is NZ's version of Rohit Sharma. He is their big 100 guy.In odis Guptil is very good.If you think he is not good then show me who is better?

None are better in swinging conditions btw lol Latham is better check their avg before blabbering anything. If pitches are flat fz and inam is wapsi great go chk eng pak highlight. Reality is all teams are full of hacks who pretend to be great by these flat pitches and 2 new balls. Lol Latham and guptil solid opener.

1 minute ago, bahubali said:

None are better in swinging conditions btw lol Latham is better check their avg before blabbering anything. If pitches are flat fz and inam is wapsi great go chk eng pak highlight. Reality is all teams are full of hacks who pretend to be great by these flat pitches and 2 new balls. Lol Latham and guptil solid opener.

Stop blabbering nonsense , show me who is better against swing than them in world cricket.

Just now, putrevus said:

I don't need Pandya to score 30 with bat and leak 60 with ball. If you think Kohli is an idiot with bat then you are watching different game.Every batsman can fail, what they are capable of doing when they are set and their consistency make them great.Kohli will walk into any team in the world and will be first name on their team sheet.

Same with pandya.. .show me if he leaked 60....you are one delusional person if you think pandya is useless when your captain and coach and everyone else is ready to take him in their teams.btw kohli ne aaj tak multilevel tournament me kya ukhada hai. H3ck atleast pandya win us a test in eng what does kohl8 did other than choking at all the crucial matches which he played. Stop worshiping and let him show something first in world event.

Just now, putrevus said:

Stop blabbering nonsense , show me who is better against swing than them in world cricket.

You are blabbering check avg of all team opners and show how Latham  is better than all oponers in world What nonsense are you speaking.? Are you real , latham is better than all opners in world., Heard it all now.

Guest, sign in to access all features.