Austin 3:!6

Matcch Thread : Warm Up WC 2019 - Ind vs NZ - Oval, London - 25th May 2019

3 minutes ago, bahubali said:

You are blabbering check avg of all team opners and show how Latham  is better than all oponers in world What nonsense are you speaking.? Are you real , latham is better than all opners in world., Heard it all now.

Show me who better than so your so called hacks in odis than guy like Guptil and Latham. 

1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Show me who better than so your so called hacks in odis than guy like Guptil and Latham. 

Best poner in the world latham 

ODI
2012–2019

85-M

2395- R

33.7-Avg

83.2- SR.

Have some shame man before uttering your nonsense. Even Pandya has better avg and sr than this greatest poner of all teams.:hysterical:....Now I know you live in your own bubble no point discussing with you. Latham best opner.:giggle:

Some how I get this feeling that kuldeep is going to get same fate which ashwin got in ct. Hope they have roped in Gopal and Saini.Coz knuckle koomar and kulcha looked toothless since last home seri3s against aus.

Just now, bahubali said:

Some how I get this feeling that kuldeep is going to get same fate which ashwin got in ct. Hope they have roped in Gopal and Saini.Coz knuckle koomar and kulcha looked toothless since last home seri3s against aus.

I still back Chahal. He is a canny bowler.

2 minutes ago, bahubali said:

Best poner in the world latham 

ODI
2012–2019

85-M

2395- R

33.7-Avg

83.2- SR.

Have some shame man before uttering your nonsense. Even Pandya has better avg and sr than this greatest poner of all teams.:hysterical:....Now I know you live in your own bubble no point discussing with you. Latham best opner.:giggle:

Are you fricking serious, or have trouble comprehending.

"This is very very solid NZ team.They have a very strong openers and great middle order.They have all bases covered, one of the most complete teams.Along with Australia and England this team has a very good chance of reaching semis."

This is what said initially about NZ team. 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Chahal and Bumrah are our best 2 bowlers and both can neither field or hold the bat to save their lives. We have absolutely no respite 

If India wants to go in and represent as bowling strong team, then their batsman has to be doubly responsible.

We don't even deserve to be in the semis. 

England, Australia, New Zealand and south Africa all have better teams than us. 

Just beat greenbros and maintain the streak, beat toygers and save us from the rabid dogs. That's it ! I'll be happy. 

10 minutes ago, zen said:

So far, it has felt like a waste of time to watch Ind esp. with the past their best players .... exciting moments: When Bumrah bowls, when Pandya bats and fields, when Jadeja fields, and when Kohli bats 

Yep it's a boring team

Guest, sign in to access all features.