Crimes of NDA-II thread: register your grievances

Gollum

On 5/26/2019 at 7:47 AM, rkt.india said:

Every father son, daughter contesting elections can't be called dynasty till you have democratic practice in the party. Dynastic practice is only when party is in control of one family like Gandhis, yadavs, DMK down south, Akalis, etc. BJP doesn't have any such thing.

They haven’t been in power to practice vanshwaad. Aa raha hai Abhi. Abhi to suraj uga hai. Abhi to hindu right wing ka bahut chutiya katna hai

On 5/29/2019 at 7:16 PM, mishra said:

Letting Mamata kill over 54 bjp party workers is crime. Bring on President rule. 

This is not acceptable at all, I do not like Or support this Manmohan Modi

BJP themselves killed and claimed Mamta killed. It’s common with BJP to kill hindus for their own benefit. Even rape minors for pleasure

On 6/3/2019 at 8:02 AM, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

BJP themselves killed and claimed Mamta killed. It’s common with BJP to kill hindus for their own benefit. Even rape minors for pleasure

I think you are a hindu as well.  Did what you said above happen with you as well? 

10 hours ago, rkt.india said:

I think you are a hindu as well.  Did what you said above happen with you as well? 

Not with me but with my father. Thankfully he wasn't murdered but was asked how much can he contribute to party fund to get a coveted professional post in Haryana. He walked away. That post has to be for highly qualified people, not bribe givers.

A young girl was raped and murdered in Unnao. I am sure everyone has forgotten that

45 vyapam victims, hindus were murdered. Who cares?

Two planes with about 40 air force personnel have gone missing. No clue?

IAF shot down its own helicopter with 6 personnel in it?

Chikki scam wintnesses?

And you may want to find out how some BJP karykartas have pleasure in Delhi. Check in girl schools. You may also get an offer.

This womanising, murders, lynching are political or pleasure moves but how come nobody is worried about the highest unemployment rate in 45 years. Mostly hit Manufacturing and Agri sectors.

Tech is going to be badly hit soon with RPA , AI / ML coming in full swing. The bosses can only slow the progress, not avoid it.

Banks are going to take a big hit globally with crypto-currencies and new money transfer mechanisms.

Which sector is going to bring back job momentum?

On 6/3/2019 at 8:02 AM, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I think you are a retard ! 

Stop pretending being an Indian, you are exposed buddy 

8 hours ago, Adi BB said:

I think you are a retard ! 

Stop pretending being an Indian, you are exposed buddy 

N S Sidhdhu has his followers on icf too. :phew:

Elections are over. Indian Public has given middle finger salute to everyone with that view

On 6/3/2019 at 3:32 AM, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

So BJP must not be a Hindu Nationalist Party. Right :cantstop:

Hindus are Chewtiya. All of them? :((

Except offcourse you :phehe:

Edited by mishra

Modi's Yoga day message is wrong, a centrist dhimmi message. ..Yoga is not beyond faith. Say it is the contribution of Indian civilization, Sanatana Dharma, to the world, don't say it is beyond faith, but say it shows the inclusiveness of Sanatana Dharma. Messages like Yoga is beyond borders, will allow other religions and regions to digest it and misappropriate Yoga. Hence we have Christian Yoga, Islamic Yoga as well. There is Yogic spirituality that is deep rooted in our civilization. Sad.

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Modi's Yoga day message is wrong, a centrist dhimmi message. ..Yoga is not beyond faith. Say it is the contribution of Indian civilization, Sanatana Dharma, to the world, don't say it is beyond faith, but say it shows the inclusiveness of Sanatana Dharma. Messages like Yoga is beyond borders, will allow other religions and regions to digest it and misappropriate Yoga. Hence we have Christian Yoga, Islamic Yoga as well. There is Yogic spirituality that is deep rooted in our civilization. Sad.

There are many battles, the first battle was to take ownership, and that's what Modi did and acheived successfully. He has shown it is from India and emphasis on our solid historical knowledge.

15 years ago, our own people foolishly taught of Yoga, as nonsense and refused to acknowledge it, whereas the West were trying to  "patent" Yoga exercises as their own.

13 minutes ago, someone said:

There are many battles, the first battle was to take ownership, and that's what Modi did and acheived successfully. He has shown it is from India and emphasis on our solid historical knowledge.

15 years ago, our own people foolishly taught of Yoga, as nonsense and refused to acknowledge it, whereas the West were trying to  "patent" Yoga exercises as their own.

Agree on that front. I am pushing my RW agenda. Push back on the academia West-splaining what our Dharma actually means. We should telling them what it means.

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Agree on that front. I am pushing my RW agenda. Push back on the academia West-splaining what our Dharma actually means. We should telling them what it means.

You should check U-turn theory by Rajiv Malhotra. Very relevant....

Total capitulation before peacefuls in Delhi the last month or so. Islamists can damage public property, butcher Hindus, destroy temples, rape/kidnap minors, forcefully convert etc but majority has to maintain secular silence, police has to side with the aggressors. * Amit Shah, * Modi. Also a stubborn refusal to go after the fifth column I see, libtards and extremist Muslims maligning India and Hindus 24x7 and these jokers are still continuing their chudaap from previous tenure. 

Again when will our temples be free from govt control? This is happening under Modi's watch.

Madurai: Villagers protest against proposed government takeover of three ancient temples

Edited by Gollum