India is not Hindi-Speaking States Alone, Says DMK Chief Stalin

randomGuy

Let them vote for their Dravidian Parties,  who cares?  Their vote is so trivial that they cannot even prevent Modi or BJP from coming to Power in India. 

Now Modi is the Man who represents the country at International Level while these Stalins and Pinarayis keep barking at him from their insignificant little kingdoms. 

23 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

BJP shouldn't have imposed certain things on South states. That has given opportunity for leeches like Stalin to get leeway. At least hope, BJP has realised now that they have to respect local culture and sentiments.

Self respect is one thing...but being stubborn and thick is another. Tamils are exactly that. Even you have chosen to be blind on NDA performance in non-hindi states including southern states of Karnataka and Telangana.

1 hour ago, The Dark Horse said:

BJP shouldn't have imposed certain things on South states. That has given opportunity for leeches like Stalin to get leeway. At least hope, BJP has realised now that they have to respect local culture and sentiments.

Can you explain more. When and how did BJP impose "certain things" on South States.

Too much Rage is this post....:winky: The Hindi language friction has been in South since ages, South India has more professional intellectuals both in India & Abroad....where as Hindi belt  in North is mostly Jaahil type of people who are a drain on the progress of India...screw Hindi!! :wp1:

I don't like this interchangeable use of South and Tamil. Telangana never had any issues with Hindi.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Well...I didn't make a post to get upvoted from fellow ICF members from South, I have lived in South and I have also been to North India and my assessment is based on my personal experience. You cannot deny that South Indians are nicer & more educated people in compassion to the ones in the Hindi belt, Delhi is a very cool place to visit....but it got the 'Rape Capital' tag bcoz of lowlifes good for nothing people from within the Hindi belt. It's a fact....cheers!! 

My assessment is also based on personal experience. People in North are by and large respecting and chill ( better than Tamils) . Most likely, will surprise you with their niceness and accomodating nature as I think, you are having very limited experience.

7 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

I have never been to Andra, I did have Reddy friends in B'lore....been to Chennai...not many people like Hindi there also, it's their choice in a Democracy....why shove it down people's throat. 

Just met a guy from Guntur living in Noida from 2 yrs. Enjoying hospitality and food here amongst other good factors.

No one is shoving anything. It is Tamil folks' imagination so that...I don't know... they can behave badly with hindi speaking folks in Chennai...

Edited by randomGuy

Just now, Under_Score said:

@randomGuy I have lived in India for 25 years....we can agree to disagree...Cheers!!

No hard feelings at all but I think you haven't lived enough in North.More so, not lived enough in North in recent times (as your age is a lot more than 25?) ..Cheers...

2 hours ago, rageaddict said:

Let them vote for their Dravidian Parties,  who cares?  Their vote is so trivial that they cannot even prevent Modi or BJP from coming to Power in India. 

Now Modi is the Man who represents the country at International Level while these Stalins and Pinarayis keep barking at him from their insignificant little kingdoms. 

Insignificant little kingdoms ??? Trivial votes ??? And people here have the gall to say south Indians are disrespectful??.

Those insignificant little kingdoms pay most taxes and is responsible for running more than half the country. Why don't you guys stop living off those insignificant little kingdoms then??

Hate DMK/Stalin/DK/Lemurians from the core of my heart but agree with what he says here. India's diversity has to be respected, no conformity sorry. I also say this wrt Bengal, I am happy BJP made progress there but hope they respect the culture of the state, allow Bongs to have their meat, give preference to Kali/Durga over Ram, allow the main medium of exchange to be Bengali etc.

In Mumbai BJP enforced meat ban on some particular days (Jain festival), in MP they removed egg from mid day meal scheme in govt shools, in other places they want to raid refrigerators, impose dietary restrictions. Dare they do that in Bengal, I won't begrudge if Bengalis give BJP GPL in next elections @Muloghonto. Your job is to govern, not spread your way of life.

And about time BJP supporters stop making fun of politics in Tamil Nadu. They kicked out Congress in the 60s, rest of Indians (except a few) were under Congress boots till the 2010s. Newly converted BJP bhakts must realize they are late to the party. Bengalis and Tamils did something ballsy way back against the might of the all powerful Congress machinery when ROI was in slumber, they were the first to weaken the monster, ride against rough waters, resist tyranny, your lot entered the party when things were more smooth. So stop calling such states insignificant, they aren't used to slavery under boots of Nehry dynasty. TN also didn't suffer on the growth/HDI front because of their political choices. Just because BJP failed there (for their own faults and shortcomings) don't start the sermons. Blame the party rather than voters. 

Maybe DMK being elected won't be that bad, they can be one party that can represent those in Parliament who hold diversity sacrosanct, federalism as an integral part of our democracy. 

Stalin says many stupid things, but what wrong has he said here to warrant this hyperventilation :cantstop:

DMK president M K Stalin on Saturday said no single state can be ignored by the government at the Centre and asserted India was not Hindi-speaking states alone.

On a day when Prime Minister Narendra Modi was elected leader of the NDA, Stalin said this was the time to support and embrace people of all identities, states, adding "the days that Hindi speaking states alone was India has vanished."
"No single state can be ignored whichever party took over reins of power at the Centre," Stalin asserted.

Edited by Gollum

I have never been to Andra, I did have Reddy friends in B'lore....been to Chennai...not many people like Hindi there also, it's their choice in a Democracy....why shove it down people's throat. 
Who is shoving hindi down people's throat?
I know many Andhra people and some Telangana people as well who don't know hindi and that never bothered them.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Insignificant little kingdoms ??? Trivial votes ??? And people here have the gall to say south Indians are disrespectful??.

Those insignificant little kingdoms pay most taxes and is responsible for running more than half the country. Why don't you guys stop living off those insignificant little kingdoms then??

Abe tumne south India ka theka nahi Liya... you are just 1 state in South India...

I guess intelligent Tamils who are the minority who actually pay more taxes actually do not believe in anti-hindi, dravidian agenda. It's just the majority Tamils who are delusional who are good for nothing, burden on the good folks as well.

Edited by randomGuy

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Too much Rage is this post....:winky: The Hindi language friction has been in South since ages, South India has more professional intellectuals both in India & Abroad....where as Hindi belt  in North is mostly Jaahil type of people who are a drain on the progress of India...screw Hindi!! :wp1:

Paaji mujhe Yeh sab kyu bol rahe Ho,  main kaunsa Hindi Belt se hoon. 

7 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Abe tumne south India ka theka nahi Liya... you are just 1 state in South India...

I guess intelligent Tamils who are the minority who actually pay more taxes actually do not believe in anti-hindi, dravidian agenda. It's just the majority Tamils who are delusional who are good for nothing, burden on the good folks as well.

Stop talking about the state and its great people about which you have no clue about.

5 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

I am from Maharashtra,  the State which contributes  maximum to the Indian Economy so kindly spare me the BS and give it to some Biharis who might actually buy it. 

Yes your vote is insignificant it's we who decide the ruler of the country and not you.