ssurenn

Fantasy League for the Cricket World Cup 2019 ...

3 hours ago, The Hound said:

There is one on ICC official site 

https://icc.dream11.com/classic/

Same rules as IPL competition,  changes every 4-5 matches.  

Anyone up?? 

@Forever Indian @Ankit_sharma03 @Straight Drive

Yes, we should play this. I will open a thread for this with joining details.

28 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

why wud u pick bumrah when India is not playing any game in this round

I have not spent any time looking at which teams are playing in round 1 or how many matches is round 1 comprised of. So I see i will have 1 player less. It's fine after all its just a fun game.

This website (Dream 11)  is totally rubbish. Yesterday when i tried to login it asked me to full up profile information yet again. Weird that on doing so it then says this account is already registered on mob. no. or something like that. Waste of time. I can't even login, as a result of which can't even change the team.

Even during IPL FL logging onto this site was a pain at time. Would advise to use CWF in future.Personalyl ahving had very bad experiences with this Dream 11, i don't intend to use it again.

Edited by Straight Drive

4 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

This website (Dream 11)  is totally rubbish. Yesterday when i tried to login it asked me to full up profile information yet again. Weird that on doing so it then says this account is already registered on mob. no. or something like that. Waste of time. I can't even login, as a result of which can't even change the team.

Even during IPL FL logging onto this site was a pain at time. Would advise to use CWF in future.Personalyl ahving had very bad experiences with this Dream 11, i don't intend to use it again.

yup it was happening yesterday