Match thread : India vs Bangladesh - world cup 2019 warm-up - Cardiff - 28 May 2019

WI 100 runs in 10 overs in seaming conditions,their unknown batters are battering Boult who ripped our famed lineup just two days ago

We against Bangla are struggling to put bat on ball,what a shame,BCCI should grow some pair just to feel the embarrassment which awaits us

My expectations have fallen down to zero,sorry

Edited by Suhaan
Just now, Suhaan said:

WI 100 runs in 10 overs in seaming conditions,their unknown batters are battering Boult who ripped our famed lineup just two ago

We against Bangla are struggling to bat on ball,what a shame,BCCI should grow some pair just to feel the embarrassment which awaits us

My expectations have fallen down to zero,sorry

I am not watching but is the pitch similar to last match ? 

33 minutes ago, bahubali said:

Today kohli uncle said he wnlanted to ball first. Bas ek hi match me green top pe practice chahiey thi ya phir aukat yaad aa gayi.:giggle:

I agree , all this fake confidence of chuiya kohli ,we are happy to see our lowerorder  getting some runs.ga@@d phati pari hai subki:hysterical:

3 minutes ago, Norman said:

I used to think that @zen has an agenda against Rohit, that's why he keeps on picking on him. 

But now , seeing him play, he was right. :dong:

This man plays too slow for modern standards. 

Surprising, you haven't seen him bat over the years

13 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

I am not watching but is the pitch similar to last match ? 

Pitch is green and conditions are overcast,it(ball) may haven't moved the way it moved against India in early overs but it has done enough,had it been our guys ,they would have fallen apart again,they aren't that skilled to manufacture shots anymore and force the bowler to change their line we actually were encouraging kiwis to continue with their attacking line and field settings ,WI batsmen have attacked more ,rotated strike to unsettle their line

Edited by Suhaan
Just now, Suhaan said:

Pitch is green and conditions are overcast,it(ball) may haven't moved the way it moved against India in early overs but it has done enough,had it been our guys ,they would fallen apart again,they aren't that skilled to manufacture shots anymore and force the bowler to change their line we actually were encouraging kiwis to continue with their attacking line and field settings ,WI batsmen have attacked more ,rotated strike to unsettle their line

Interesting if even the WI-NZ match is being played on similar pitch, this Ind score looks even more ordinary

1 minute ago, Norman said:

He was never this cautious. Ever since the Australia series , he has resorted to this annoying tuk tuking for some reason. 

He has always been like this since the time he became an opener. When was the last time you saw him making use of powerplay overs