How much is height the defining factor for Windies win over NZ?

sage

1 hour ago, sage said:

How much is height a factor behind our recent losses? We can we not produce 2m tall fast bowlers

NZ has lots of super tall 2 meter + players almost in every squad like that jaimison kid. In history only 2 meter or there abts from India are ishant pankaj nilesh kulkarnai and kuruvilla that I can remember. 

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Indians and bangladeshi are stunted due to nutrition its a problem . Example rahane he must be 5 ft and 50 kg bit shoulders should be around a normal person's forearm length..he must go to kids section in West to get apparel perhaps.. 

Rahane is 5"6 lol 

3 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

We are the land of midgets ,no diet will change it :two_thumbs_up:.

no man height can vary based on genetics yes and no one has control over it. but stunted growth and lack of muscle mass in shoulders , core, legs that's just laziness( thats rahane chahal ) - especially for international athletes. Most indian males on the streets are around 5'8 thats around 175 cm which is normal adult height 175 to 188 is normal height range no issues there - this is a specific issue with food habits, nutrition and work ethic.

11 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Kohli is 5'9-10. Rohit 5'7-8 which is fine by Indian average height of 5'4.

that is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard about average indian being 5'4 lmao. kids these days are tall. period. As tall as in then western society. Go and visit punjab. You will see how tons of 6 foot 3 plus guys walking by on the streets. 

46 minutes ago, Jay said:

that is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard about average indian being 5'4 lmao. kids these days are tall. period. As tall as in then western society. Go and visit punjab. You will see how tons of 6 foot 3 plus guys walking by on the streets. 

Average height of a current Indian (2020 study) is between 5 feet 7 to 5 feet 8. India has 1.2 billion people and not all are from Punjab 

Edited by New guy
5 minutes ago, New guy said:

Average height of a current Indian (2020 study) is between 5 feet 7 to 5 feet 8. India has 1.2 billion people and not all are from Punjab 

Yep Punjabis & paharis around himachal & J&K are pretty tall.  I guess people in Southern India have good height as well.  Maybe the general perception is regarding UP Bihar..  That most of them are short compared to rest of the country.  I mean general assumption in the country