Queen meets all the WC captains ... SARFRAZ LOL

attachment.php?attachmentid=91815&d=1559

Comment on dressing:

Front row

• Kohli -> Good. Socks have some navy color to match the pants. Tan shoes go well with the navy suit. I am assuming that the belt matches the shoes  
  • Morgan -> OK. Socks match shoes/pants. A bit of shirt should show from the blazer sleeves
  • Finch -> Good
  • Holder -> Not Ok. Socks are out of place. Can't see shirt from the blazer, which could suggest that blazer sleeves are longer 

Back row is hard to judge

• Mortaza -> Tie's color looks odd (but a matter of taste) 
  • Sarfaraz -> The pant is long. Should have got the length adjusted  
2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Credit where due, I like that  Sarfaraz dressed up in his ethnic dress :nice:

I remember in Olympic ceremony a few years back, every team was dressed in their ethnic clothes except a few Indian contingent members including Sania Mirza who were dressed in western casuals. It was disgusting 

What ethnicity does this dress represent, at least none in Pakistan.

3 minutes ago, First class said:

This is a ridiculous dress and is nothing to do with anything Pakistani.

He is obviously not a Pathan/Arab but don’t most Pakistanis believe that Anyways. I am no expert obviously but doesn’t that look like a Pathan dress especially if you put that big pagdi on him

Edited by maniac
5 minutes ago, maniac said:

He is obviously not a Pathan/Arab but don’t most Pakistanis believe that Anyways. I am no expert obviously but doesn’t that look like a Pathan dress especially if you put that big pagdi on him

Some people in one part of Karachi wear this non-sense, no its nothing to do with Pathans, Punjiabis, SIndhis, Balochi or any other ethnicity. Why he could not wear something decent.

Just now, First class said:

Some people in one part of Karachi wear this non-sense, no its nothing to do with Pathans, Punjiabis, SIndhis, Balochi or any other ethnicity. Why he could not wear something decent.

12 minutes ago, First class said:

This is a ridiculous dress and is nothing to do with anything Pakistani.

:hmmmm2: