Broken toe for Hayden - May not make it to WC???

King

Mark Gillespie bowled a yorker today and it struck Hayden on the toes. Hayden continued to bat on for the rest of the inning but it has been found he has a broken toe. It was announced at the ground just now and the cheer from the crowd went up :lol: Looks like another injury is going to rule out another of the experienced player.

Re: Broken toe for Hayden - May not make it to WC??? If the Aussies lose this one (I won't be surprised if they do) then their bowlers will be under a lot of pressure. Even if NZ do not go on to win it still will be shattering experience for the bowlers. NZ has already scored 232 runs of 31.4 overs :eek:

Re: Broken toe for Hayden - May not make it to WC??? Won't blame ya, McMillan always scored against India. To be honest I absolutely hated him over the last couple of years or three. He was a useless just about 6 months ago. He was being persisted and we didn't have a clue why the heck they kept checking him in the squad in place of injured players.

Re: Broken toe for Hayden - May not make it to WC??? That is because he can't get a runner or a substitute fielder GKD. Only for injuries sustained when playing a game will you get a runner or substitute fielder. Surely he can't score all his runs in 4s and 6s right? Also he won't be good enough to run around fielding the ball too.

Re: Broken toe for Hayden - May not make it to WC???

That is because he can't get a runner or a substitute fielder GKD. Only for injuries sustained when playing a game will you get a runner or substitute fielder. Surely he can't score all his runs in 4s and 6s right? Also he won't be good enough to run around fielding the ball too.
Oh! did not realize that he used a runner? I thought he ?was playing on his own with just slight discomfort. Wow! Australia seems to be going from HERO 2 ZERO :lmao: Can't he recover in 4 weeks for a simple toe fracture? :hic:

Re: Broken toe for Hayden - May not make it to WC??? Injury Update: The news for Australia seems to be getting worse. Hayden was seen in great pain during his batting and the X-ray report says that he broken his finger of the foot. This is another big blow to the Australian World Cup campaign. But the interesting thing is that, he got the fracture while on 100 and after that he went to score 81 runs with 8 sixes...

Re: Broken toe for Hayden - May not make it to WC??? GKD I have edited your post that went with the img tag. That was stretching the forums to a huge width. If you want to post an image of big size over 800 x 600 please download it to you pc first and then use the attach option to upload the picture. That wil show the picture as a thumbnail and will stop the forums from stretching.