If Jofra Archer wanted to be an Indian bowler, he would be Ishant Sharma

https://www.crictracker.com/if-jofra-archer-wanted-to-be-an-indian-bowler-he-would-be-ishant-sharma/

“Ishant spent last summer with us at Sussex and he pretty much reminds me of myself. He swings the ball in and doesn’t swing it away too much, so I think both of us are the same as he is also tall. So, if I wanted to be an Indian bowler it probably would be Ishant,” India Today cited reports as quoting Archer, who has over 1,000 runs and 130 wickets in first-class cricket.

Archer, who also has claimed 118 scalps in 93 T20 matches, has already made a name of his by excelling in various franchise leagues across the globe. He completed a qualification period of three years in March before turning out for England in the recent limited-over matches against Ireland and Pakistan. Archer is now gearing up for his maiden World Cup.

Archer feels IPL has helped him grow as a player

Archer, who plays for Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League (IPL), has also praised the tournament for having helped him improve as a player. “It really has to be the most people I have played in front of. More people than Big Bash, BPL, etc. I think it really challenges your skills as there is a lot of pressure and you have a lot of quality players and you can’t take anything for granted,” he said on the Indian T20 tournament.

Archer will be up against some of the best batsmen in the world in this World Cup including India captain Virat Kohli (England play India at Edgbaston on June 30) and it will be seen how the young speedster handles the challenge. It indeed is a make or breaks for the talented bowler.

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

I am a bigger fan of Lambu than what maniac can ever aspire to be. Others are opportunists, I have been a backer of the gentle giant through thick and thin. 

You have no idea then :) this is the equivalent of Chacha Nehru claiming to be the one who got freedom for the country over the freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives and property for the country. You missed the early days of the RISS movement when I was punched,kicked,humiliated but the RISS fans stood through thick and thin and today many 200s and many heroics with the ball RIsS has prevailed. Where were you then :mad: you have no idea how much of a wingman I could have used. Don’t be walking in here and making tall claims.

I am a huge fan of your posts but this may be that one time I might report you for abuse :no:

Edited by maniac
15 minutes ago, maniac said:

You have no idea then :) this is the equivalent of Chacha Nehru claiming to be the one who got freedom for the country over the freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives and property for the country. You missed the early days of the RISS movement when I was punched,kicked,humiliated but the RISS fans stood through thick and thin and today many 200s and many heroics with the ball RIsS has prevailed. Where were you then :mad: you have no idea how much of a wingman I could have used. Don’t be walking in here and making tall claims.

Sorry man, wish I were there to take on the anti-Ishant brigade then, respect your hardships and sacrifices against adversity, for taking the path less trodden. I was banned most of the time till early 2017, more than even kira. Hell I was banned for almost 2 years straight somewhere in the 2013-16 period, God knows for what. 

But if it makes you feel better, I was with you in spirit, sending my cosmic energy whilst the naysayers were giving you a hard time. 

Edited by Gollum
1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Sorry man, wish I were there to take on the anti-Ishant brigade then, respect your hardships and sacrifices against adversity, for taking the path less trodden. I was banned most of the time till early 2017, more than even kira. Hell I was banned for almost 2 years straight somewhere in the 2013-16 period, God knows for what. 

But if it makes you feel better, I was with you in spirit, sending my cosmic energy whilst the naysayers were giving you a hard time. 

Because it took a while for you to learn the art of subtlety :giggle:  Learn from @velu 

6 hours ago, maniac said:

I am a huge fan of your posts but this may be that one time I might report you for abuse :no:

lol dude did you forget your ultimatum posts for both ?