Dark Season- 2 Trailer

Ankit_sharma03

Season 2 is hardly worth calling a masterpiece, it started promisingly & ended with another fictional multiverse angle! If I wanted to see another multiverse story, I'd have preferred the Flash instead. Pretty much every other surprising move could've been predicted by the end of it, especially Adam being Jonas!

On 6/30/2019 at 5:30 AM, R!TTER said:

Season 2 is hardly worth calling a masterpiece, it started promisingly & ended with another fictional multiverse angle! If I wanted to see another multiverse story, I'd have preferred the Flash instead. Pretty much every other surprising move could've been predicted by the end of it, especially Adam being Jonas!

flash has been boring as f since the past 2-3 seasons for me, although I still continue to watch it out of inertia (& hope).

Better than the overrated thrash we get these days such as GOT.

On 7/3/2019 at 7:14 AM, cric_fan said:

Better than the overrated thrash we get these days such as GOT.

GoT wasvery good (but not great unlike what the popular consensus claims) until season 4, decent in season 5, good in season 6, poor in season 7 and trash in season 8. the problem with GoT is not that it's bad (it's quite good even when averaged over 8 seasons), but the level of overhyping that tended to portray it as the greatest TV series ever made, thus overlooking genuinely great shows such as The Wire.

On 7/6/2019 at 2:43 AM, Vijy said:

GoT wasvery good (but not great unlike what the popular consensus claims) until season 4, decent in season 5, good in season 6, poor in season 7 and trash in season 8. the problem with GoT is not that it's bad (it's quite good even when averaged over 8 seasons), but the level of overhyping that tended to portray it as the greatest TV series ever made, thus overlooking genuinely great shows such as The Wire.

I would argue that The Shield is better than The Wire. Agree that GoT was very good initially but not great and had got downright ridiculous by the end. 

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

I would argue that The Shield is better than The Wire. Agree that GoT was very good initially but not great and had got downright ridiculous by the end. 

the shield is underrated and very high quality, but I still rate The Wire higher; this does not mean that I am dismissing the shield. I think they are both top series.

2 hours ago, Vijy said:

the shield is underrated and very high quality, but I still rate The Wire higher; this does not mean that I am dismissing the shield. I think they are both top series.

Same here. Although The Shield had a much better final season compared to The Wire.