Free & Fair thinking - Mulsim Guy's thought -

BlackMamba

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Allah-bless-Modi-with-two-consecutive-terms-as-the-Prime-Minister-of-India

I am a Muslim and neutral on Modi. As a matter of fact I didn’t vote in this election. In our Muslim locality some politicians supported by maulvis and Imams try to play politics by showing a danger. “Islam khatre mein hai” (Islam is in danger) is the slogan you get to hear before every election. And they will find somebody whom they will project as threat to Islam. And in present times, It’s Modi.

I ask in last 5 years of his rule, how many Muslims have been killed on his order. How many Muslims h has discriminated against when he is providing schemes? Now you will say “Triple Talaq” is a discrimination. Which is not discrimination, it’s empowerment. Just imagine can you have peace of mind in a company which has a clause to fire you any-day? And you can get N number of jobs still you feel the fear. But a woman with kids will have nowhere to go.

In my neighborliness district thousands of Muslims were offering prayers for Modi’s defeat.

Upset by exit poll outcome, top Muslim cleric calls for special namaaz for favourable results

Despite all the special prayers by thousand of Muslims, Modi won. Every devout Muslim will believe Allah helps us get rid of our enemies. So either Allah doesn’t exist or Modi is not the enemy of Islam. And I believe in Allah and I know Modi is not the enemy of Islam.

The real enemy of Muslims are those politicians who keep our generation backward by keeping them busy in hate politics and how to dominate other people politically. The real enemies are those who teach us to hate our brother and sister just because they don’t follow the religion that we follow.

Globally there is already a lot of hate for Islam. Trump who explicitly made remarks against Islam won. And there are dozens of countries where politicians explicitly against Islam are gaining. Countries like Slovakia, Hungary,Poland etc. has virtually banned Muslims in their country. Why it is happening. Why would Allah allow such politicians to flourish. It’s happening because Muslims, a lot of Muslims just waste their time in mobilizing other Muslims to dominate Non Muslims. The mistake is of our community. We have lost focus, that’s why we are backward in science, literature, sports compared to all other Non Muslims.

Please stop the hate. Modi is a far better politician and a human being than what we are taught in our locality or in Mosques. Stop this hate against Non Muslims. Muslims must respect all other faiths to get respect back. There is absolutely nothing wrong somebody being a Muslim.

Edited by BlackMamba

Yup i am not against any particular religion, book, belief or region. Its the people who follow it makes it right or wrong. So no matter what happens in the world, a good muslim will be respected, good humans will be respected. Rest? I dont ahve time for them anyway.