#StopHindiImposition Protests [ Only for Tammys ] !!!

velu

13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

If learning Hindi is not required, learning Tamil is also not required. Not a single Tamil or southie Hindi hater has been able to answer my simple question: why are they such pu$$ies when it comes to learning Hindi ?? NOT A SINGLE HINDI BORDERING LANGUAGE HAS PROBLEM LEARNING HINDI. Not Bengalis, Marathis, Gujaratis, Punjabi’s. so why are southies being divisive and pu$$ies ?? 

Only TN had issues with Hindi ..

But recently bewdas started copying our outdated politics 

6 hours ago, Stan AF said:

தமிழ் இனி மெல்ல சாகும் 

main reason might be because of stalin

மணிமேகலை எழுதிய கீர்த்தனார் - ஸ்டாலின் :rotfl: 

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

If learning Hindi is not required, learning Tamil is also not required. Not a single Tamil or southie Hindi hater has been able to answer my simple question: why are they such pu$$ies when it comes to learning Hindi ?? NOT A SINGLE HINDI BORDERING LANGUAGE HAS PROBLEM LEARNING HINDI. Not Bengalis, Marathis, Gujaratis, Punjabi’s. so why are southies being divisive and pu$$ies ?? 

It is only some political people and posers. Most tamilaans do know little bit of Hindi. Guys like K Sivan even addressed the PC in Hindi. They don't speak so confidently because they are made fun of their accent, just like in the movies, by north indian and mumbaiyya chutiyas, just like how they make fun of surds, NE people. Jaahil log.

23 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

mc don't be too chewt here..most people in Tn know Hindi and many speak it well. go clean up your pus$$ie its been used quite a lot by your darling narthies. piece of ****.. 

English can never be replaced as the language used for governance in India. if it is replaced by Hindi it will give unfair advantage to hindi speaking people and be disadvantageous to the non Hindi speakers. South Indians should learn to converse and read/write Hindi as lots of people use that language, but it can not be forced upon people, equal opportunities have to be ensured in a democracy. There can not be advantages for being from a Hindi speaking state, this will not be allowed. 

BJP is loosing the plot when they should focus on growing strong in south they are sowing hate unknowingly.. they need vernacular language our reach...pronto. seize the narrative 

he should release a Hindi to English ( or better tamil/kannada/telugu) translation of his text, he is saying "apni apni mathrbhasha ki pryog kho badayein.( no *er reported this). aur ..hindi ka bhi pryog kar. ( every *er reported this though)."  and the left chewts are having a field day pushing this as hindi imposition.. and this mulla party leader despite knowing this has comeout calling this imposition.  chewts like muloghanta everywhere will run around being divisive 

And on hindi divas they should focus on speaking and writing the language properly is not 'appeal kartha hun' its anurodh or nivedhan...jokers.

Edited by Vilander

10 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

Hindi is bastard language,its not even really indian.I feel only the south indian languages are really indian languages.let the north indians learn south indian languages and not the other way around.

It's about numbers..and which language is richer or sounds better is all subjective...I am sure most Indians gonna say hindi is better but that's not the issue.

If Tamil was spoken or understood by 99% plus Indian youngsters, then I would learn it...but right now, that language is Hindi...

Should not be bitter about it.

Edited by randomGuy

6 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

It's about numbers..and which language is richer or sounds better is all subjective...I am sure most Indians gonna say hindi is better but that's not the issue.

If Tamil was spoken or understood by 99% plus Indian youngsters, then I would learn it...but right now, that language is Hindi...

Should not be bitter about it.

how is hindi richer? most of it is BORROWED from other languages!!.this is straight Amit Shah talk.most of south indians dont want to learn hindi,only in the cities is it prevalent because of migrants from north india.

1 minute ago, cowboysfan said:

how is hindi richer? most of it is BORROWED from other languages!!.this is straight Amit Shah talk.most of south indians dont want to learn hindi,only in the cities is it prevalent because of migrants from north india.

How do you decide that they don't want to learn? I would say most take the practical approach, which is that since hindi is understood by 99% Indian youngsters, they should have the knowledge of hindi...

Also most people in rest of India would help you out if for ex you come from South and can't speak hindi .

37 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

Agree but one thing is what did Amit shah say..he said speak your mother language more at the same time speak and spread Hindi to unify the country..i am perplexed why this is seen as Hindi imposition. I don't support Hindi being imposed but he is not trying to impose it is he  ? atleast here..perplexing that no one would defend that or did he mean something in subtleties that i am missing.

10 hours ago, Vilander said:

Agree but one thing is what did Amit shah say..he said speak your mother language more at the same time speak and spread Hindi to unify the country..i am perplexed why this is seen as Hindi imposition. I don't support Hindi being imposed but he is not trying to impose it is he  ? atleast here..perplexing that no one would defend that or did he mean something in subtleties that i am missing.

You are right, Amit Shah didn't talk about imposition. Encouraged more usage of mother tongue and Hindi, opposition/MSM/ libtard ecosystem is making noise because not many issues currently to attack govt, even on economy front they can't go all out since questions are bound to be raised about UPA legacy in contributing to the mess. South Indian politicians are protesting because even the mention of Hindi by Centre is enough for them to gain political impetus, and the people want to be given the choice what language they wanna learn instead of govt advising them, a lot of misinformation also spreading on SM which isn't helping. Even if Modi/Shah have right intentions many BJP/RSS associated people are somewhat Hindi chauvinists, so have to be cautious. I just wish BJP stops beating the drums about Hindi, too many other problems in the country which need urgent fix, besides they are giving opposition more ammunition in South states where the party is already on weak ground. 

Edited by Gollum