WC coverage in USA

I signed up for Willow through my IOS app so that I can watch on Apple TV. I cannot watch any live games. Pheckers ask me to join Sling TV with a coupon code. :facepalm:

I already have a Sling account, but do not currently subscribe to it. When I type in the code in Sling account, it says it is not valid. I have emailed the Willow pheckers but no reply. So currently I have paid for service that I am not getting.

Before I open a can of whoop-auss on Willow, can anyone in US who is watching WC on TV or online through Willow.pheck tell me how you are doing it.

:angry: :angry:

10 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

I signed up for Willow through my IOS app so that I can watch on Apple TV. I cannot watch any live games. Pheckers ask me to join Sling TV with a coupon code. :facepalm:

I already have a Sling account, but do not currently subscribe to it. When I type in the code in Sling account, it says it is not valid. I have emailed the Willow pheckers but no reply. So currently I have paid for service that I am not getting.

Before I open a can of whoop-auss on Willow, can anyone in US who is watching WC on TV or online through Willow.pheck tell me how you are doing it.

Us Hotstar. 

I have both willow and Hotstar. I was just about to cancel Willow but now since I have Hotstar I can watch the broadcast on willow too I guess. I stuck around with willow because I like the commentary better instead of the cringeworthy dugout etc.

Will shell out a few extra bucks for WC season and then cancel both :agree:

us.hotstar. Recently i had a bundled coupons which brought the price down to 4$ per month. You get to watch movies, TV, cricket. GOod quality. THis is the best deal i have ever had for cricket in USA for world cup. Worst was 2007. Paid 200$ just to watch 3 matches of India lol

Edited by vvvslaxman
2 hours ago, maniac said:

I have both willow and Hotstar. I was just about to cancel Willow but now since I have Hotstar I can watch the broadcast on willow too I guess. I stuck around with willow because I like the commentary better instead of the cringeworthy dugout etc.

Will shell out a few extra bucks for WC season and then cancel both :agree:

have you watched WC on Willow live? If so, are you going through Sling? I will have to contact Apple support to get Willow canceled and get Hotstar. The only reason I clicked on Willow is because their picture quality was better from last time I watched (less compression), but feckers have a deal with Sling it seems.

2 hours ago, Audiophile said:

You have to create a new account with another email ID on Sling and then use willow coupon. 

I habe willow tv on verizon fios. So I used my fios credentials to login and watch on Willow Tv website when I am not at home and need to watch on phone or pc.

Regarding online subscription, you should have bought seperately with Hotstar if you did not have willow on ur hole tv as that would have been simpler to use. 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

I habe willow tv on verizon fios. So I used my fios credentials to login and watch on Willow Tv website when I am not at home and need to watch on phone or pc.

Regarding online subscription, you should have bought seperately with Hotstar if you did not have willow on ur hole tv as that would have been simpler to use. 

Pheck Willow tv! It took me 30 minutes of chat to explain to Apple support to get the charge. Now I shall do garam tara. Hopefully they are not phecked up as Willow ke bachhe.

27 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

Pheck Willow tv! It took me 30 minutes of chat to explain to Apple support to get the charge. Now I shall do garam tara. Hopefully they are not phecked up as Willow ke bachhe.

Yup they suck. Also their streaming sucks compared to hotstar. Hotstar no stutter or anything. I get regional language commentary as well.  dug out option. hotstar is way more professional