India roiled as Trump yanks its status as a developing nation

Haarkarjeetgaye

3 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

\

As an admin you should have access to my email. Please see my name in it and for once and for all please announce here that I am from India and I am hindu.

Abey ITNa PATA KAR leta toh fir maze lene mein maza nahi aata fir. lol.

Anyway, regarding OCI, I will have one soon, since will be completing 5 years soon. 

Germantown is near me actually.

Cheers. 

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Abey ITNa PATA KAR leta toh fir maze lene mein maza nahi aata fir. lol.

Anyway, regarding OCI, I will have one soon, since will be completing 5 years soon. 

Germantown is near me actually.

Cheers. 

When you fill the form for OCI, write down the numbers of expletives that come in your mind for GOI:hysterical:

6 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Arre office se bhi vacation milti hai. So now that I reveal this some will attack me of being a non Indian may be but I beat you to OCI then. Got my Trump land certificate last year

I like experiencing all stages, like coming as a kid on j2/h2 and then living the American dream of going through American High School, paying INS which is now USCIS shyt load of money and then waiting for EB3 to get current for 12 years so that I being dependent can get my GC. I saw it all :)

9 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I like experiencing all stages, like coming as a kid on j2/h2 and then living the American dream of going through American High School, paying INS which is now USCIS shyt load of money and then waiting for EB3 to get current for 12 years so that I being dependent can get my GC. I saw it all :)

I don’t know if I should call you lucky. I fear shootings in schools in US and my kid was in the one that happened 3 weeks ago. I saw a family lose their only child. I’d like to stay away from US schools. There was another shooting in your area from a retiree last week?

I did all that in India and then struck an awesome deal to get GC in EB1. Two years in Canada and London helped.

One of the quickest I’d say to get citizenship. Even the officers were stunned.

My American dream was the job. That too for an Indian company. 

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Hate is a big word. He was better than some of the other candidates for sure int he last election and won. I wanted John Kasich though.

I still would like to see John Kasich run and may be beat Trump. But know, I am not anti-trump. I am not Democrat or Republican either. I am more indepeden and go by whats available. For me, Kasich is the best available candidate doest matter which party he belongs too. 

Don't mind bro. But this is a typical cricketics response on anything. It goes something like :

I am not a fan of bhuvi. I am not a hater of bhuvi. 

Rest of your posts :

I just love bhuvi. I defend him at all costs but I am not biased for bhuvi. Bhuvi is great.

I am not a fanboy of Kohli. But Kohli is great. He can make mistakes.

Rest of your posts :

I will defend all his mistakes. But remember I am not a fanboy of Kohli.

:eviltongue:

Edited by Pollack

India's policy towards US is very unfavorable despite having trade surplus with USA. The Americans wanted to export chicken legs to India but India did not allowed it. On the other hand every a,b, c comes from china and destroy indian industries. Now its time for Modi to show some real chhappan inch and impose duty on chinese products.

18 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Don't mind bro. But this is a typical cricketics response on anything. It goes something like :

I am not a fan of bhuvi. I am not a hater of bhuvi. 

Rest of your posts :

I just love bhuvi. I defend him at all costs but I am not biased for bhuvi. Bhuvi is great.

I am not a fanboy of Kohli. But Kohli is great. He can make mistakes.

Rest of your posts :

I will defend all his mistakes. But remember I am not a fanboy of Kohli.

:eviltongue:

Abey bhai kya chahiyeh? You want me to say I like Trump? Okay, sati hai. I like trump :)

12 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

India's policy towards US is very unfavorable despite having trade surplus with USA. The Americans wanted to export chicken legs to India but India did not allowed it. On the other hand every a,b, c comes from china and destroy indian industries. Now its time for Modi to show some real chhappan inch and impose duty on chinese products.

Although the world is becoming more right aligned, I doubt economics will be affected by it. Everybody needs cheap stuff. Why pay 2000 USD for an IPhone when one can get it for 700 USD.

and Indians will figure out how to get the cheap stuff. Listen to Russel Peters on how Indians and Chinese bargain

24 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I don’t know if I should call you lucky. I fear shootings in schools in US and my kid was in the one that happened 3 weeks ago. I saw a family lose their only child. I’d like to stay away from US schools. There was another shooting in your area from a retiree last week

Trump Bhakt worried about shootings? lol man seriously?

@Laaloo@maniac Yeh kya ho raha hai

Weapons were supposed to be for defending kids lol. 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Trump Bhakt worried about shootings? lol man seriously?

@Laaloo@maniac Yeh kya ho raha hai

Weapons were supposed to be for defending kids lol. 

Where did you read that I am a trump bhakt. Man this problem stems from admins on this site then. :hysterical:

I love him because he can make a fool out of the entire world. Women Money and Power, he has had it all.

i am a registered voter of the other side but that has no basis too. I was told to pick one so that I don’t have to decide every time unless I decide to change.

irrespective I don’t support guns and you just need to join me to visit the family of Kendrick and imagine you to be in that position. I can make you realize if you still haven’t. Do you guys have kids?

At the least I can ask some Affected Indian parents to talk to you guys. They are still in shock. Some have chosen to return to India or move to Canada

10 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Where did you read that I am a trump bhakt. Man this problem stems from admins on this site then. :hysterical:

I love him because he can make a fool out of the entire world. Women Money and Power, he has had it all.

i am a registered voter of the other side but that has no basis too. I was told to pick one so that I don’t have to decide every time unless I decide to change.

irrespective I don’t support guns and you just need to join me to visit the family of Kendrick and imagine you to be in that position. I can make you realize if you still haven’t. Do you guys have kids?

At the least I can ask some Affected Indian parents to talk to you guys. They are still in shock. Some have chosen to return to India or move to Canada

Abey upat tune likah trump ke basre mein itna toh lag rah tha kinyoineat sleep trump. Good on ya lol

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Abey upat tune likah trump ke basre mein itna toh lag rah tha kinyoineat sleep trump. Good on ya lol

Wahin keh raha hun disease hai is website pe. And you being an admin are spreading it too. 

Probably you haven’t seen a family who has lost a child. If you are fine, I would highly encourage you to talk to an Indian I know who has decided to move back. I bet you will give it a thought too. Who can send a kid to school knowing there can be a shooting by another student. Kabhi aapke bache par shooting hogi ya uske School mein shooting hogi to discuss karenge. You are living in a vulnerable area

12 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Wahin keh raha hun disease hai is website pe. And you being an admin are spreading it too. 

Probably you haven’t seen a family who has lost a child. If you are fine, I would highly encourage you to talk to an Indian I know who has decided to move back. I bet you will give it a thought too. Who can send a kid to school knowing there can be a shooting by another student. Kabhi aapke bache par shooting hogi ya uske School mein shooting hogi to discuss karenge. You are living in a vulnerable area

Koi desease nahi, ite called internet bhai. Chill maar. Sab chalta hai as long as we don’t cross line

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Koi desease nahi, ite called internet bhai. Chill maar. Sab chalta hai as long as we don’t cross line

I am also going in that direction. But you know Kashmir and shooting will not be solved on he internet. As per some intelligent educated behaved Indians kashmir is not a dispute and similarly for some American shooting is not a dispute. gurmehar who lost her dad is a bigger problem than Kashmir. BJP ne ganda keeda bhar diya hai logon ke dimaag mein

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lekin let’s talk. DMV is where I expect max shootings to take place as election mood kicks in. Be very very careful and vigilant. Does your kids school have metal detectors ?

2 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Lekin let’s talk. DMV is where I expect max shootings to take place as election mood kicks in. Be very very careful and vigilant. Does your kids school have metal detectors ?

Abey bhai, I don’t have kids and not married yet either.

My candidate is john Kasich but I don’t think he is going to run again, so don’t care who wins.