Kejriwal Ko dhoya hai (on free rides for women), Talented YouTubers!

randomGuy

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Women: We don't feel safe in PVR cinemas

Khujliwal: Free tickets to all women in PVR cinemas

I know you are cloudRadar illusioned but free travel means more and more women will come into metros instead of travelling in 6 seaters or private buses, where you know how they are treated. You do know Indian men, dont you?

If you someday see how women are treated, you will realise the value of this move. I cant even write here how badly women are treated in the Hindi belt. We will all be ashamed.

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I know you are cloudRadar illusioned but free travel means more and more women will come into metros instead of travelling in 6 seaters or private buses, where you know how they are treated. You do know Indian men, dont you?

If you someday see how women are treated, you will realise the value of this move. I cant even write here how badly women are treated in the Hindi belt. We will all be ashamed.

cloud radar proved right, but you seem to lost everything since then. 

Those women who are paying in 6 seaters ad private buses but cant pay in metro and DTC?

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

Those women who are paying in 6 seaters ad private buses but cant pay in metro and DTC?

No sir not all.And it is voluntary. Please pay if you earn enough. Nobody stops you from paying.

1) Some women go by cycles to work coz no money to buy tickets. Have you heard of them? They can now travel by Metro even if 2 -3 stops away

2) Some go by taking Lifts. Heard of them? 

3) A Mother Daughter or Sister now does not have to beg borrow or steal from sons or husbands or brothers to go somewhere. Its free. Travel

4) More women in public transport.

The answer lies in the fact that women today need a special bogie to travel in public transport. Why would that be required if women were treated well in these transports?

9 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Cloud Radar proved right? Sorry I missed that. Did you study school or are from UP or Bihar:hysterical:

Also think about this

1) Jains were given minority status by Modi. Why should I pay for those guys?

2) Gas subsidy at UP elections - Why should I pay for those families who come and snatch mine and  my friends jobs in Maharashtra?

3) Why should I pay for J&K?

4) Why should I pay for BiMaRU states?

5) Why should minorities or backward classes have less or no fees in top institutions whereas I have to pay full fees? Bloody even food is free for them.

6) Why should government land be given at subsidized prices to fellow businessmen? Who pays for the loss?

6 seaters are for shorter distances...1. you would want to avoid the hassles of climbing up and down from metro for short distances 2. Metro most of the times, doesn't cover these short distances which these 6 seaters/ e rickshaws cover

9 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

6 seaters are for shorter distances...1. you would want to avoid the hassles of climbing up and down from metro for short distances 2. Metro most of the times, doesn't cover these short distances which these 6 seaters/ e rickshaws cover

No sir. 6 seaters take massive amount of time for even 2 metro stations. Traffic is horrible and their stops are not fixed. Its random. climbing up and down will hardly be a hassle when you know you are the next stop ins 2 mins vis a vis 6 seaters which can take 20 mins.

There is little to criticise in this move barring the fact that someone has to pay for this. This is public transport and everyone will need it. On that logic please abolish taxes, subsidies and reservations first. I am happy to pay for a woman travelling than to pay for a backward class's education and food when that person has come despite failing the entrance test in a top institute where me and my friends desire and burn midnight oil to get inside.

If you really want to know more,  ask women how they are pressed, squeezed molested when travelling in alternate means. I dare say but some of your close ones can easily reveal this as they would have been through this.

If it helps, I am no Kejri supporter but this isnt a move which deserves criticism

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

No sir. 6 seaters take massive amount of time for even 2 metro stations. Traffic is horrible and their stops are not fixed. Its random. climbing up and down will hardly be a hassle when you know you are the next stop ins 2 mins vis a vis 6 seaters which can take 20 mins.

There is little to criticise in this move barring the fact that someone has to pay for this. This is public transport and everyone will need it. On that logic please abolish taxes, subsidies and reservations first. I am happy to pay for a woman travelling than to pay for a backward class's education and food when that person has come despite failing the entrance test in a top institute where me and my friends desire and burn midnight oil to get inside.

If you really want to know more,  ask women how they are pressed, squeezed molested when travelling in alternate means. I dare say but some of your close ones can easily reveal this as they would have been through this.

If it helps, I am no Kejri supporter but this isnt a move which deserves criticism

1. Big Majority of 6 seaters cover routes which are not covered by metro. In rest of the cases, roads aren't so bad that it will take more time than time taken to climb up n down the metro

2. Caste based reservation is bad. That doesn't mean that this becomes good.

3. If Getting pressed/squeezed if happening in buses, can't be stopped if you give free rides.

4. 6seaters, e rickshaw usage is gonna to remain the same as they mostly cater to different traveling needs (end to end ,short distance, uncovered routes) 

Edited by randomGuy

The problem for our friend kejri is that even the congress got more in % then him in LS. He cannot run to them for alliance as they will demand a lions share.

A last throw of the dice. Only time will tell if it works out for him. He knows very well if GoI refuses he can pin the blame of them.

Expect more of these announcements.

4 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Then provide free travel to poor women , why Give it to middle class and rich women