Amit Shah becoming “secular” ???

maniac

While there is nothing wrong in the 2 things he has done so far like below this still seems like an attempt at an image makeover.

I don’t think people in power should have said what they have said like below but the news of Amit Shah going out of his way to address these comments seems like he is trying hard to come across as secular.. These are minor incidents but Let’s watch this space how it pans out in the future

Criticizing Giriraj Singh for speaking up about Nitish Kumar’s Iftar Party

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/amit-shah-pulls-up-giriraj-singh-for-targeting-nitish-over-iftar-party/articleshow/69652118.cms

Amit Shah pulls up Kishan Reddy for Hyderabad safe zone for Islamic terrorism 

https://m.republicworld.com/india-news/general-news/amit-shah-pulls-up-mos-kishan-reddy-over-controversial-hyderabad-is-a-safe-zone-for-terror-statement-after-asaduddin-owaisi-hits-out-at-

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

That was part of his prime ministerial speech I believe and there is nothing wrong in speaking about inclusiveness as part of that. 

Since foreign media people are calling him the invisible PM, he is becoming a centrist. I wish BJP guys talk about real RW issues instead of sideshows like Iftar, etc.

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Since foreign media people are calling him the invisible PM, he is becoming a centrist. I wish BJP guys talk about real RW issues instead of sideshows like Iftar, etc.

Also there is a talk that Amit shah will be the replacement once Modi Retires.

Also He is only 54 years old :ohmy:

Giriraj was way out of line. Nitish is an alliance partner and helped your party keep the notorious RJD away, maintain civility. Besides attending an iftar party isn't bad, only when you do it extensively just for appeasement purposes (Mamata, Mulayam, Lalu, many Congressis) does it become tiresome. Besides JDU has a Muslim votebank, they have their reasons. BJP/RSS have Muslim wings, wouldn't they attend their iftar parties? BJP has to take everyone along without falling into the trap of appeasement. 

Regarding Kishan Reddy comment Shah should have zipped his mouth. Most terror related arrests in recent years have been traced back to Hyderabad and Kerala. Nothing wrong if truth is spoken. Earlier max terror zones were based in UP (Azamgarh, western part), MP (Bhopal, Khandwa), Bihar, Delhi, Mumbai, coastal Karnataka (Bhatkal) etc...now if they are shifting to Bengal, Kerala, Telangana, TN etc public needs to be made aware. Owaisi can * off, bastard loses his mind when momins are nabbed in terror related cases, recall AIMIM's inflammatory posture when Yakub Memon was hanged. 

Edited by Gollum

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Giriraj was way out of line. Nitish is an alliance partner and helped your party keep the notorious RJD away, maintain civility. Besides attending an iftar party isn't bad, only when you do it extensively just for appeasement purposes (Mamata, Mulayam, Lalu, many Congressis) does it become tiresome. Besides JDU has a Muslim votebank, they have their reasons. BJP/RSS have Muslim wings, wouldn't they attend their iftar parties? BJP has to take everyone along without falling into the trap of appeasement. 

Regarding Kishan Reddy comment Shah should have zipped his mouth. Most terror related arrests in recent years have been traced back to Hyderabad and Kerala. Nothing wrong if truth is spoken. Earlier max terror zones were based in UP (Azamgarh, western part), MP (Bhopal, Khandwa), Bihar, Delhi, Mumbai, coastal Karnataka (Bhatkal) etc...now if they are shifting to Bengal, Kerala, Telangana, TN etc public needs to be made aware. Owaisi can * off, bastard loses his mind when momins are nabbed in terror related cases, recall AIMIM's inflammatory posture when Yakub Memon was hanged. 

In both cases, what amit shah did in theory is fine. Asking people in power to refrain from making controversial remarks.

However 2 in 2 days, we see such news popping up in the media. It is not even biased propaganda news that’s why I posted the news one from republic and the other from TOI.

looks like an onset of an image makeover to me.

Edited by maniac