Astonishing talents of India, rather humanity

randomGuy

30 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

You are into music I guess. Any more like Coke Studio or Battle of the Bands...Or just this on off Fuzon song?

I enjoy Indian music. Bollywood, folk, Reality shows, performances, Youtubers... everything. Have to say, Youtubers are the most enjoyable. Feel free to share your finds.

2 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

I enjoy Indian music. Bollywood, folk, Reality shows, performances, Youtubers... everything. Have to say, Youtubers are the most enjoyable. Feel free to share your finds.

Mostly from the other side of the border like Fuzon.

Try Coke Studio all seasons.

Try Battle of the Bands, Season 2 and Season 3

17 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Shafqat Amanat Alis all time favourite song of mine is Mora Saiyyan Mose Bole na... childhood favourite... That one I like even more than aakhon ke Sagar.

Do share your favourites...

It is going to be tough to list one or two favourates but from Fuzon it is Tere Bina, Aankhon ke Saagar and then Mora Saiyyan

But from a liking perspective, I started with the 60s and 70s Bollywood music. Most liked were the Royal combinations

Pancham, Gulzar, Kishore, Lata or Asha.

From there on it moved to Jagjit / Chitra, pretty much all albums. lots of live shows.

A bit of  early 90s Bollywood music and recently I have a liking for Amit Trivedis and a bit of Anupam Roys music.

But with cross border bands coming for live shows in India, Strings, Fuzon, Jal, Atif etc, I have developed a liking for that kind of music. If you have liked Shafqat Amanat Ali, then I will highly recommend - 

1) Coke Studio pk - All seasons, all songs along with Behind the Scenes videos

2) Pepsi Battle of the Bands - Season 2 and Season 3.

You will find Fuzon type compositions too but the best part about 1 is fusion of folk and rock. 2 is the closest I think we can get to desi metal.

Quite a few Indians follow them too. Hope you like them.

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

On 6/5/2019 at 3:08 PM, randomGuy said:

Shafqat Amanat Alis all time favourite song of mine is Mora Saiyyan Mose Bole na... childhood favourite... That one I like even more than aakhon ke Sagar.

Do share your favourites...

Here you go bud. Your favourate song in Coke Studio version! Enjoy

If your nationalism hinders you to listen, you can see the comments section, quite a few Indians there and if still reluctant try "Paar Chanaah de" from Coke Studio. It has an Indian singer and is one of the best renditions I have heard of Sohni Mahiwal

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

4 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Here you go bud. Your favourate song in Coke Studio version! Enjoy

If your nationalism hinders you to listen, you can see the comments section, quite a few Indians there and if still reluctant try "Paar Chanaah de" from Coke Studio. It has an Indian singer and is one of the best renditions I have heard of Sohni Mahiwal

If my nationalism hinders me, I wouldn't  acknowledge how I liked the songs. But Islam is cancer.

On topic, singers with truthfulness simplicity and honesty tend to appeal to me... Kumar Sanu, lata Mangeshkar (of black n white era), Udit Narayan ghulam ali  etc.

Fav singer= Kumar Sanu ... heard somewhere that his voice has healing characteristics .... frequencies which heal paralyzed patients

https://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/english/bollyy-epaper-bolyy/kumar+sanu+s+voice+a+cure+for+many+revealed+on+super+dancer+chapter+3-newsid-115852225

Sanu is the best thing to come out of Bengal n from India ... thoroughly enjoy Punjabi music as well.

1 minute ago, randomGuy said:

If my nationalism hinders me, I wouldn't  acknowledge how I liked the songs. But Islam is cancer.

On topic, singers with truthfulness simplicity and honesty tend to appeal to me... Kumar Sanu, lata Mangeshkar (of black n white era), Udit Narayan ghulam ali  etc.

Fav singer= Kumar Sanu ... heard somewhere that his voice has healing characteristics .... frequencies which heal paralyzed patients

https://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/english/bollyy-epaper-bolyy/kumar+sanu+s+voice+a+cure+for+many+revealed+on+super+dancer+chapter+3-newsid-115852225

Sanu is the best thing to come out of Bengal n from India ... thoroughly enjoy Punjabi music as well.

That’s why I take it more like Punjabi and Urdu music. 

Dont think it’s Islamic. But whichever way convinces one, I am certain you will find something good in the series.

happy watching