Suffering from self esteem issues

Franco Vazquez

I am suffering self esteem issues stemming from my friend who is frankly much better looking than me and ends up getting every girl I try to follow on instagram and talk to. He's Spanish which means that he is almost certain to look better than me and he also got six packs (dk if he has it now) and a lot of girls attracted and that same a-hole owes me a lot of money and can hardly speak English at all and his English is very average for someone who does English in uni and also he's broke af yet girls like him. I think it shows one harsh truth that no matter how good your personality or character is, if you are good looking than you hold an upper hand by default over those who are average looking

Doubleyourdating by David de angelo.  In fact all of his program. Do yourself a massive favor. 

1. Read double your dating book.

2. Go to thepiratebay n download whatever program you can find. Specially advance series, Mastery with women and dating, Sexual communication. 

You don't need money or look ( ok. Somewhat) but it's all ang being alpha male.

10 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I am suffering self esteem issues stemming from my friend who is frankly much better looking than me and ends up getting every girl I try to follow on instagram and talk to. He's Spanish which means that he is almost certain to look better than me and he also got six packs (dk if he has it now) and a lot of girls attracted and that same a-hole owes me a lot of money and can hardly speak English at all and his English is very average for someone who does English in uni and also he's broke af yet girls like him. I think it shows one harsh truth that no matter how good your personality or character is, if you are good looking than you hold an upper hand by default over those who are average looking

Self esteem and confidence can be cultivated by the most 'homely' looking people.  Be a good person, achieve good things, and the satisfaction will shine through you automatically - that quiet confidence and being comfortable in your own skin is a stronger magnet to the opposite sex than "looks" and 6 packs. 

BUT, it doesn't come overnight - and you can't fake it by reading some book by incels.

11 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

good looks obviously overrides ugly looks .. 

money overrides almost everything ..

if you are a walking ATM , then most probably queen elizabeth will also be interested in dating you :giggle:

12 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

honestly get your money and cut him off.

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

honestly get your money and cut him off.

I don’t wanna sound and be like a hole to ask for the money tbh. He then keeps on saying that he’s not from a rich family and blah blah but how the hell he keeps on getting girls is absurd. He has a gf as well who supports him financially and that is enough of a sign that he’s useless af.

Looks like you are more worried about him getting girls than getting your own money...You respect ypurself first and  move on from such people...Then others will respect you...Make your own world through hardwork...Getting girls are not a big deal..Even most horrific serial killer Ted Bundy had plenty of female fans...Girls sometimes like weirdos and will learn eventually...Why would anyone losing sleep on that...?Move on move on move on...

As a matter of fact even boys prefer good looking females never care about personality...so its even..Neither girls  nor boys should be worried about such silly things..

Edited by riya

4 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I don’t wanna sound and be like a hole to ask for the money tbh. He then keeps on saying that he’s not from a rich family and blah blah but how the hell he keeps on getting girls is absurd. He has a gf as well who supports him financially and that is enough of a sign that he’s useless af.

if you dont become an a hole, people will treat you like something which comes out of an a-hole

Seen these people dime a dozen who are good lookers and coast from one person to another.

1 minute ago, G_B_ said:

if you dont become an a hole, people will treat you like something which comes out of an a-hole

Seen these people dime a dozen who are good lookers and coast from one person to another.

I don’t even think if he considers myself a good friend of him maybe he thinks I am his ATM card and not just me but also his gf. The fact that your gf is carrying you financially while being a student and doing some odd job is an indication of how useless a person could be yet girls who I talk to just talk about how good he looks which is annoying. How can I force him to give money? I am not an MMA trained fighter whose going to fight him and I don’t think that idiot has conscience to realize that when you owe someone money it’s a bad thing and not something to be proud of

4 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

It's not called being an a hole, it's called assertiveness. All healthy relationships in the world are give and take so don't hesitate.

3 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I don’t even think if he considers myself a good friend of him maybe he thinks I am his ATM card and not just me but also his gf. The fact that your gf is carrying you financially while being a student and doing some odd job is an indication of how useless a person could be yet girls who I talk to just talk about how good he looks which is annoying. How can I force him to give money? I am not an MMA trained fighter whose going to fight him and I don’t think that idiot has conscience to realize that when you owe someone money it’s a bad thing and not something to be proud of

If you're not his good friend then why you give money? :hmmm:

Just now, Franco Vazquez said:

I thought he used to think I am his good friend but I don’t think he thinks that at all.

Like I said it's all give and take, do you feel drained out in your friend's presence? Do you get treated as an equal qualitatively? If no, then he's not a friend.

8 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Like I said it's all give and take, do you feel drained out in your friend's presence? Do you get treated as an equal qualitatively? If no, then he's not a friend.

Tbh he was my first friend in the uni and tbh I don’t want him to be my friend anymore. I would rather have someone as a friend who’s asshole to me on face rather than someone taking money from me. I have tried to tell girls who I like him about this weirdo but it seems they don’t care at all and want his D to be very frank 

33 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Ask him for your money, most likely he will start avoiding you once that happens.

In the odd chance he still asks you for more money, tell him to * off and cut it off permanently.

If you are not his good friend. Why are we even having this conversation? Ghost his ass if you dont have the means to collect.

and people generally tend to change their friend set every 7 years.

Plethora of reasons for this. Falling out. But most commonly just drifting apart due to circumstances.Moving in different directions for a job education etc etc. Different interests as you mature.

Thats life. I am not saying this is the rule. 

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

and people generally tend to change their friend set every 7 years.

Plethora of reasons for this. Falling out. But most commonly just drifting apart due to circumstances.Moving in different directions for a job education etc etc. Different interests as you mature.

Thats life. I am not saying this is the rule. 

Friendships these days are mostly superficial, I'm talking about post millennial generation.

My nanaji in Kanpur had a childhood friend who's family migrated to Pakistan in 1950s. He came back in the early 1990s to pay him a surprise visit, I saw him as a kid and I remember he started crying uncontrollably when he met my grandfather. This was what friendship used to be. My father too has very close friends from his college days and during alumni meets they have I get to see such strong bonding between them.

Today it's all about your reputation and how can that person benefit me mindset, if you're popular everyone wants to talk to you.