Why so much dhoti shivering?

Exactly, we had a comfortable and nice win on a decent pitch against a decent opponent who might have lost 3 games in a row, will still end up winning 2-3 games in this World Cup.

It is not like we beat Canada by 3 wickets. Its a nice win and we have the right start. Onwards and upwards 
People are acting as if this was like our opening game in 2003 WC where we huffed and puffed against a minnow like Holland :giggle:

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Seriously guys, we're a top 3 team in ODIs.

What's with all the negativity and phatugiri in match threads? Too many gotis in mouth atm

i avoid ICF when possible because of this, just a lot of negativity. First up its just a game, second the ODI team is a good team. 

They will lose some but some of the fans here are just very delicate pansies.

Let's see what this team does against arguably the greatest side in team sports i.e. Oz 

Till then keep the fake bravado in check, we've seen the same lead to our downfall in 2017 (CT) & 2018 (away tests) :no:
There is no fake bravado here. We're ranked 2nd in the world in ODIs because we're one of the most consistent teams. Not perfect by any means, but pretty darn good.

Any team can have a stinker on a given day like CT 2017 final. If I remember correctly, greatest side in team sports didn't even qualify from their group in CT 2017.

All I'm saying is, we need to collectively be more positive.

37 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

People are acting as if this was like our opening game in 2003 WC where we huffed and puffed against a minnow like Holland :giggle:

That team was only beaten the GOAT ODI team. . Also the oldest member of that squad was Sri at 33!!! This time we have guys at 34 making their World Cup debuts !  No comparison at all. 

4 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

greatest side in team sports didn't even qualify from their group in CT 2017

Yes they had a game washed out IIRC, remember the format of 2007 WC - which screwed us in?

5 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

All I'm saying is, we need to collectively be more positive.

We need to be realistic, secondly - more importantly - us being negative has exactly zero effect on the tactics or results of the team. Do you think Brat or Cheer leader visit this forum, some of the prayers actually help our team?

That team was only beaten the GOAT ODI team. . Also the oldest member of that squad was Sri at 33!!! This time we have guys at 34 making their World Cup debuts !  No comparison at all. 
I'm not taking a dig at that team. That was one of my fave Indian teams of all time.

All I'm saying is that people are being overly negative about our chances this time around.

Also, didn't Mike Hussey play his first WC at a similar age? Jadhav is a solid performer who is integral for our team balance. If a player can make the contributions that Jadhav does, then age is just a number.

I'm not taking a dig at that team. That was one of my fave Indian teams of all time.

All I'm saying is that people are being overly negative about our chances this time around.

Also, didn't Mike Hussey play his first WC at a similar age? Jadhav is a solid performer who is integral for our team balance. If a player can make the contributions that Jadhav does, then age is just a number.

Yeah but that was Mr. Cricket himself - an extremely and versatile cricketer. Very unlike our injury prone jadhav. I feel our squad is too old.

:giggle:

I nominated you because I have complete faith in your track record.

Bro I had my time I and worn out after going through so much pressure in World Cup 2011 semi final and the whole of 2007 wt20, I Time to pass the baton to new Braveheart who is showing great faith in the team. Go create now. Ab pressure aap jhelo. '

:)

Abki baar India Australia ki thread Jalebi hi banayega.. Dikha de Jalebi sable. Naya Brahmastra 

We need to be realistic, secondly - more importantly - us being negative has exactly zero effect on the tactics or results of the team. Do you think Brat or Cheer leader visit this forum, some of the prayers actually help our team?
Being realistic =/= having a moan about every set back.

Secondly, I'm calling out the negativity because, frankly, it's getting boring. There is very little constructive criticism these days on the forum. It's just a massive circle jerk of hyper negativity.

12 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Bro I had my time I and worn out after going through so much pressure in World Cup 2011 semi final and the whole of 2007 wt20, I Time to pass the baton to new Braveheart who is showing great faith in the team. Go create now. Ab pressure aap jhelo. '

:)

Abki baar India Australia ki thread Jalebi hi banayega.. Dikha de Jalebi sable. Naya Brahmastra