Kohli looking to win kingfisher fairplay award all by himself !!!

velu

But i would touch another topic which is related. Some Indian fans do go OTT and are copy cats. They saw English crowd booing Smith, so they jumped in. Bet same people were admiring Smith’s batting when he was probably playing for their IPL team this year.  Some jerks are in the crowd every time who like to be copy cats.

10 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

But i would touch another topic which is related. Some Indian fans do go OTT and are copy cats. They saw English crowd booing Smith, so they jumped in. Bet same people were admiring Smith’s batting when he was probably playing for their IPL team this year.  Some jerks are in the crowd every time who like to be copy cats.

Unless it is some kind of an extreme racial abuse or crowd burning **** down, you don’t need to tell the crowd what to do.

I remember Azhar and Sachin in the 90s come in to cool the crowd down when they went crazy. That’s different.

The crowd pays good money to do whatever the fk it wants as long as it is not violating the law.

Anyway nothing wrong with what Kohli did on paper but he is definitely trying too hard. 

Our own crowd booed SRT and Dravid. Sometimes when a player gets out even after a good knock the crowd goes wild for the next batsman who walks in if it is an iconic player like SRT,Dhoni or even Kohli. Should players start telling them not to do that? 

If Kohli loves the crowd so much and thinks he owns them he should refund their tickets. This current gen Do too many marketing and branding gimmicks. 

Edited by maniac
14 minutes ago, maniac said:

Unless it is some kind of an extreme racial abuse or crowd burning **** down, you don’t need to tell the crowd what to do.

I remember Azhar and Sachin in the 90s come in to cool the crowd down when they went crazy. That’s different.

The crowd pays good money to do whatever the fk it wants as long as it is not violating the law.

Anyway nothing wrong with what Kohli did on paper

Unrelated to what I am saying. I don't give a damn whether its right or wrong on Kohli. I am talking about something different.

I am sharing that some Indian people can be so unoriginal and copy cats sitting in the crowd. They chose to boo Smith after copying English crowd. Same folks were supporting Smith probably during IPL and chanting for him. 

Just for some limelight some fans can stoop to low, also to impress their fellow friends who come with them etc or their better half. 

The chants we hit against Pakistan is very original to me, here it looked more like copy cats trying to just gain attention rather than in your face. 

Just now, Cricketics said:

Unrelated to what I am saying. I don't give a damn whether its right or wrong on Kohli. I am talking about something different.

I am sharing that some Indian people can be so unoriginal and copy cats sitting in the crowd. They chose to boo Smith after copying English crowd. Same folks were supporting Smith probably during IPL and chanting for him. 

Just for some limelight some fans can stoop to low, also to impress their fellow friends who come with them etc or their better half. 

The chants we hit against Pakistan is very original to me, here it looked more like copy cats trying to just gain attention rather than in your face. 

I don’t think Indian fans booing Smith has anything to do totally with sandpaper gate.

Smith is seen as a direct rival to Kohli, got banned for cheating, remember the brain fade gate where Kohli himself said he won’t be friends  with Aussies .

Also Indian fans in the last 15 years consider Aussies as our main cricketing rival not Pakistan. Pakistan is disliked for different reasons obviously.

Nothing copycat about this. 

Remember Ponting being booed during  WC 2011 Qf presentation ceremony?

There is nothing copycat about this.