Nikhil_cric

CWC Match 17 | Australia vs Pakistan | Taunton | June 12, 2019 | Match thread

Too close for comfort. Starc what a turnaround :hatsoff:Pakistan fought well but it was their game to lose.  First the West Indies and then Pakistan showing their inexperience against an Australian attack which is not that good apart from Starc/Cummins.  

10 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

pakistan will mad at the rained out game now.

That was a greentop and sri Lanka play with 4 Pacers, they would have fancied their chances against Pakistan 

6 minutes ago, vice said:

Rameez inferring to Warner why you played better against Pakistan than India :laugh:

Whole of pakistan believes Warner deliberately played slowly against us because of ipl interests

Even today he was not at his best ,he is coming to the terms slowly i reckon

Edited by Suhaan

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Against a normal team, Aus are 25 runs short, and its chaseable.  But these are greenbros.  When was the last time you saw a greenbro batsman put up a proper long innings in a challenging chase and succeed?  Hafeez etc may hit a few, and play the typical 'fighting' innings, but he can't last.  The one guy that can last - Imam, is incapable of keeping up his scoring rate, no matter how well he's 'in'.  The highest probability for Pakistan chasing a 300+ target is for Hack-it Zaman to tee off, and set up the chase, bring the ask below 6.  That didn't happen. 

Greenbro's latest contender for "Who wants to be a discount Kohli" played a few nice shots and threw it away. 

Ask a greenbro fan - who do they believe can 'finish' this chase for them - and all their hopes rest with Shoaib "I married a fatty catfish cuz I was desperate" Malik. The 40 year old whose one scoring shot against anything faster than 130k is the defensive fend to thirdman. 

Long story short, its a very, very long shot for the greenbros to win this game. 

:bow:

Called it amongst plenty of Dhoti-shivering when Imam and Hafeez were batting.  Greenbros are predictable AF.

1 minute ago, asterix said:

Only Jazbaa & Junoon keeping them afloat... I’m sure they’ll muster more Jazbaa & Junoon along with Passion for the match against arch rivals India...

Inshallah!

FBI will come hard at India Fakhar Babar Imam :nervous:

5 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Whole of pakistan believes Warner deliberately played slowly against us because of ipl interests

wut :o

9 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Plus he couldnt score against Amir, the only decent bowler. All of our bowlers bowled well to him, most Pak bowlers bowled really bad today and he took advantage

18 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

I was reading a few posts on green ghetto after that match and they were sounding as if CIA,  Mossad, RAW and KGB were all involved in a conspiracy to make India win and harm innocent nation of Pakistan. 

I sympathize with Imam though. Very consistent player, always performs  weathers tough conditions but still gets the most abuse. Reminds me of someone only situationally though :((. Talent wise not a contest even though for Pak standards he is pretty good.

His uncle reminds me of someone with some strokeplay as well again not as good but for Pak standards great

Edited by maniac

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

:bow:

Called it amongst plenty of Dhoti-shivering when Imam and Hafeez were batting.  Greenbros are predictable AF.

i appeal to sane ICF'rs all of them to call out any negative - prone to dhoti shivering posters out then and there. you might drop a case of two where their dhoti shiver comes true but given the probability Pareto 80% of time you can give them a good lesson they need in positive thinking.

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Plus he couldnt score against Amir, the only decent bowler. All of our bowlers bowled well to him, most Pak bowlers bowled really bad today and he took advantage

++

saheen and hassan were pure filth and Wahab was his usual.

somewhat reasonable fight shown by Pak batting but bowlers lost this in starting 20 overs... Just mindless bowling, except Amir... Pak failed to utilize conditions despite putting them into bat... Aus collapse happened only when they were already crossing par, considering the conditions...

After 1st inng most were saying saying Pak did well to restrict them around 310 when they were looking to score 350+, but I thoughPak did poor to allow them scoring 300+ when they shoul've been kept them under 280.

(remind me some Pak-Aus T20 semi-final, Aus scored 191 in 19 overs and 'collapsed' in 20th when Pak took 5 wickets in last over, uska faida?)

+honestly no team deserve to be in top 4 with THIS Fielding/catching...

I think time to make 2 Must changes

Haris (for Asif)

Imad (for Malik)

+depending on pitch - Shadab (for Hasan or Shaheen)

1 hour ago, Asim said:

somewhat reasonable fight shown by Pak batting but bowlers lost this in starting 20 overs... Just mindless bowling, except Amir... Pak failed to utilize conditions despite putting them into bat... Aus collapse happened only when they were already crossing par, considering the conditions...

Shame on Pakistan batsmen for taking a dump on their fans' hopes.  Chasing 308 on a track where your bowlers were able to come in and tonk almost a 100 runs, against a bowling "attack" that had Coulter-Nile, Maxwell and Richardson to bowl 30 overs. 

Could the bowlers have bowled better? Sure.  But at the end of the  day, any decent batting unit would expect to chase down that total, against that bowling, in those conditions. 

Pathetic, mentally poossy batting. 

Dil dukh raha hain Chuckeez aur Dil Dil Pakistan ke liye. Arrey koi Hamdullah ko Rasgullah khilao. Bohut ro raha hain padosi poyzz! :cry:

Quaidi logon pichhoarre mein zabardast bamboo lagaya, uske upar Hamdullah ko Bongo bondhu Mahmudallah ke saat points share karna para.

My grief floweth ova!! :giggle:

Edited by Audiophile

11 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

Dil dukh raha hain Chuckeez aur Dil Dil Pakistan ke liye. Arrey koi Hamdullah ko Rasgullah khilao. Bohut ro raha hain padosi poyzz! :cry:

Quaidi logon pichhoarre mein zabardast bamboo lagaya, uske upar Hamdullah ko Bongo bondhu Mahmudallah ke saat points share karna para.

Ravaanon ke saath share kiya points. Bongo bandhu ke saath muqabla baaki hai :giggle:.

2 hours ago, Audiophile said:

:hysterical: