So how to stop Amir on sunday?

Suddenly Amir is looking in superb form with English conditions also assisting him to a large extent. With Dhawan out, we already have lost one of our Big Top 3. Manchester is known to assist seamers and we need to up our game to negate the threat of Amir, especially his opening spell. But the question is, how do we deal with the threat of Amir on Sunday?

Looks like we are #Doomed :((

Respect him in his 1st spell, going at 2 rpo against him is fine as long as we don't give him wickets, there are other easy targets in that bowling side, his later spells can be dealt with more comfortably. I saw him banana swing the ball today which means task cut out for our openers, we will miss Dhawan. If we play DK, make him open instead of KLR. 

mehmet ameeer isn’t that great really, the batting was poor. yes he gets the odd ball to straighten but so do many other bowlers. He’s a nothing bowler, but I get that he might have a psychological edge over our batsmen due to CT17. Our batsmen should treat him like any other trundler and smash him out of the park when there’s a chance

9 minutes ago, zen said:

Let Rohit face Amir. Rohit has enjoyed so many chances in the first two games so if his luck continues, he can do well against Amir (Pak is known to field badly as well) :dontknow:

Rohit always exposes his legs to Amir :phehe:

Dhawan plays left arm seamer well but he is out :((

21 minutes ago, bhakum20 said:

mehmet ameeer isn’t that great really, the batting was poor. yes he gets the odd ball to straighten but so do many other bowlers. He’s a nothing bowler, but I get that he might have a psychological edge over our batsmen due to CT17. Our batsmen should treat him like any other trundler and smash him out of the park when there’s a chance

You're a genius.