Do cats suck as pets or general animals?

G_B_

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

Who else is sick of cats as memes and basically everything. A selfish animal who will have no loyalty to their owners.

Dogs rule!!!

Because cats consider humans as their slaves

Love all kinds of animals except reptiles and insects.

But being honest here. Cats are selfish and weird. They aren't evil or disloyal. They are just not very social as per our definition of being social. They live their life as per their own terms. Give a freak about anyone not even their owners.

As far as cat vs dog is concerned, dogs ftw. They love unconditionally and are very expressive.

boo1.jpg

1 hour ago, maniac said:

I heard, if the owner dies and no one is around the dead body the cat will not hesitate to eat the owner eventually.

Apparently even a dog would do that because that is basically animal survival instinct.

house cats can survive by itself but dogs cant ..

anyway cat will bring mice/rabbits/snakes for the human , but whetehr any dog hunt and bring it to human ( voluntarily ) ?

1 hour ago, maniac said:

I heard, if the owner dies and no one is around the dead body the cat will not hesitate to eat the owner eventually.

Apparently even a dog would do that because that is basically animal survival instinct.

Even humans would do that. When you're that desperate you will do anything to survive. I've even heard stories of people eating parts of themselves to survive when staIrving and stranded.

14 hours ago, maniac said:

At least someone gets to survive.:((

If I die like that ,I would like my pet baby to eat me and gain some extra time to be rescued.

Same for my family...eat me and live .:((

Edited by beetle

4 hours ago, beetle said:

At least someone gets to survive.:((

If I die like that ,I would like my pet baby to eat me and gain some extra time to be rescued.

Same for my family...eat me and live .:((

I think your pet cat can survive 4/5 years eating only you  :peep: