What a win that was ?????? Go New Zealand

King

Man that was absolutely stunning chase. 3 wins in a row against Australia. NZ has absolutely smashed Aussies to pieces. Wonder how Australia is going to recover from this kind of hammering. They couldn't even secure a win despite scoring nearly 350 runs. :eek: From being 44/4 NZ has got to chasing nearly 350 runs. This is one of the most stunning chases I've watched. Great knock by the lower middle and the tail. :hail: McCullum must be one of the best ODI players right now. These WK batsmen are just awesome, Dhoni, McCullum, Gilly, Boucher and the rest. Where to go from here for the Aussies? Surely now with this kind of hammering 3 times in a row they must be down and out. I think every team should chase after winning toss against the Aussies. Clearly they are the new boys that can't perform under pressure.

Re: What a win that was ?????? Go New Zealand You know why I picked NZ as one of the teams that could make to Semis Chandan. They are a capable unit and are probably the coolest under pressure. They seem to fight hard to the core and against Australia that bar is set that much higher.

Re: What a win that was ?????? Go New Zealand

You know why I picked NZ as one of the teams that could make to Semis Chandan. They are a capable unit and are probably the coolest under pressure. They seem to fight hard to the core and against Australia that bar is set that much higher.
Hmmm... NZ to semis is not a bad bet. They have two very good bowlers, the best fielding side and now it seems that the batting is coming together even if it is on a flat track! They shouldn't struggle that badly on sluggish surfaces.

Re: What a win that was ?????? Go New Zealand The whole World Cup has been thrown wide open. Free for all - any one of the top 8 has a chance to take home the trophy. If our f*cking primadonnas can't win the damn thing NOW in such an openly-competitive environment, then they never will. This is their big chance. Tendulkar, Dravid, Ganguly, Kumble; time to forget your countless failures and choke-jobs, and seize this opportunity to bring home the big one.

Re: What a win that was ?????? Go New Zealand Aussies are making the same mistake India made a few months back. Way to may young players. All the newcomers have potential so look good when mixed with experience players but when on there own then unable to sustain the pressure. Ofcourse India went the youth route by choice and aussies are forced into it due to retirements and injuries but i see a lot of similarities in performances.

Re: What a win that was ?????? Go New Zealand

You know why I picked NZ as one of the teams that could make to Semis Chandan. They are a capable unit and are probably the coolest under pressure. They seem to fight hard to the core and against Australia that bar is set that much higher.
..You can say that again, Indians can get so carried over with all that expectations Team like NZ, just go out there, have some fun..hit some shots ( offcourse talented players ) but what a way to whitewash I was looking at the betting chart, it was 4.50 for NZ win, I was like what superb odds..41/4 nahhh..couldn't sleep, woke up to see Mcmillan going berserk..and woahhh they won Marvelous

Re: What a win that was ?????? Go New Zealand I can't believe it, they were 41/4 chasing close to 350 and still did it!!!How on earth is that possible? :shrug: These Kiwis are going to make me eat my words for dinner because i predicted an early exit in the world cup but the way things stand it looks as if they can cause some serious damage in the world cup.