Sign in to follow this  
Stuge

World Cup 2019 -match,Afghanistan vs South Africa at Cardiff , Jun 15 2019

2.10pm Alan has some good news: "Looks like it has stopped raining now. Covers being removed."

Sai: "Looks like the rain wants the teams to stay in whatever position they are .. 2 days back , it ensured that both India & NZ remain unbeaten , and now , maybe it wants both SA & Afg. to stay without a win ..

53 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

gotta feel for SA. surely if it washes out today, they will be automatically knocked out ...

They should have saved the air fare and hotel bills and not even showed up.

10 hours ago, The Hound said:

Zimbabwe would've been better than AFG.  Taylor,  Sikandar Raza, Sean Williams are much better batsmen than anyone in this AFG lineup. 

Exactly what i wanted to post now. Afg is such overrated and pathetic team. Never deserved to be qualified till we are playing 16 teams format. Poor brendan taylor deserved to play final worldcup for zim.

Edited by Nikola

1 hour ago, Nikola said:

Exactly what i wanted to post now. Afg is such overrated and pathetic team. Never deserved to be qualified till we are playing 16 teams format. Poor brendan taylor deserved to play final worldcup for zim.

I genuinely supported Afghanistan in that WC qualifier and felt happy when Zimbabwe and Scotland got eliminated that too due to bad umpiring and DLS. 

Now watching Afghanistan play like this makes me feel bad for those teams. :((

3 hours ago, Nikola said:

That last UAE match in qualifiers comes to mind where Williams and Raza got them so close to victory after DLS screwing their target but got out when 30 odd were required , then the lower order chocked . That loss went on to cause a turmoil in Zimbabwe cricket.. Players had a feud with the board ,  their captain Cremer left the country and a young pacer took kolpak contract. 

Sign in to follow this