Leftist party won the elections in Denmark. Wonderful lesson to learn for the LEFT

Alam_dar

Denmark’s social democrats beat the migrant-bashers at their game

Left parties have been loosing badly all over the Europe during last few years.

Main reason was allowing Muslims to immigrate to these European countries. 

But Sozial Democratic Party of Denmark won the latest elections (5th of June) with 60% votes and destroyed the right party of Denmark (Danish People's Party).

How?

By simply telling the people that they are also against the immigration of Muslims, and they will take strong steps for the integration. 

This is exactly what I have been telling the people (Leftists) for a long time. 

And here in this discussion forum too, I have been writing that best interests of India lies in becoming extreme against Muslims, but this extremist behaviour should not come from a Right Wing Hindutva Party, but this should be done by a Leftist/Centrist Party, while only Leftist/Centrist could unite all factions of India against the extremist Islam/Muslims. 

Right wing Hindutva activities of BJP and it's allies are not bringing good name to India. It is not only the Muslims who fear right wing Hindutva, but also all other minorities of India, and all other non-Hindus of the world too dislike Hindutva. 

Whole world had soft corner for Indian practices like Yoga, Kamasutra, religion etc, but Hindutva gave entirely opposite direction to it. 

I hope Left parties all over the world learn from the election results of Denmark, and see the danger from extremist Islam/Muslims. At moment, they had to bear the load of the wrong doings of the extremist Muslims too and thus they are loosing even in the Centre of Secularism (i.e. Europe). 

1 hour ago, velu said:

probably everywhere else right wing parties are winning ..  brazil , Philippines etc  

https://theweek.com/articles/804453/why-are-rightwing-populists-winning-everywhere

Good article. 

Left has to be brutal against crime and corruption too, along with Muslim problem. 

When economy goes down under the left parties, then surely people are not going to vote them. 

On 6/15/2019 at 5:52 AM, Alam_dar said:

Denmark’s social democrats beat the migrant-bashers at their game

Left parties have been loosing badly all over the Europe during last few years.

Main reason was allowing Muslims to immigrate to these European countries. 

But Sozial Democratic Party of Denmark won the latest elections (5th of June) with 60% votes and destroyed the right party of Denmark (Danish People's Party).

How?

By simply telling the people that they are also against the immigration of Muslims, and they will take strong steps for the integration. 

This is exactly what I have been telling the people (Leftists) for a long time. 

And here in this discussion forum too, I have been writing that best interests of India lies in becoming extreme against Muslims, but this extremist behaviour should not come from a Right Wing Hindutva Party, but this should be done by a Leftist/Centrist Party, while only Leftist/Centrist could unite all factions of India against the extremist Islam/Muslims. 

Right wing Hindutva activities of BJP and it's allies are not bringing good name to India. It is not only the Muslims who fear right wing Hindutva, but also all other minorities of India, and all other non-Hindus of the world too dislike Hindutva. 

Whole world had soft corner for Indian practices like Yoga, Kamasutra, religion etc, but Hindutva gave entirely opposite direction to it. 

I hope Left parties all over the world learn from the election results of Denmark, and see the danger from extremist Islam/Muslims. At moment, they had to bear the load of the wrong doings of the extremist Muslims too and thus they are loosing even in the Centre of Secularism (i.e. Europe). 

A right wing hinduvta party that will represent ALL aspects of dharmic culture - Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikkhism, as well as fundamentally non-theistic ideologies like Carvaka or Ajivika, is more than welcome than leftist nonsense. We need a party ethos that will represent our culture and our values more. BJP needs to get less hindu-oriented in this regard, but that does not mean more pro muslim/christians, but more like finding common over-arching agenda to represent the Buddhists, Jains, carvaks etc. and not just a patit-pavan-siyya-raam version of Hinduism only. 

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

A right wing hinduvta party that will represent ALL aspects of dharmic culture - Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikkhism, as well as fundamentally non-theistic ideologies like Carvaka or Ajivika, is more than welcome than leftist nonsense. We need a party ethos that will represent our culture and our values more. BJP needs to get less hindu-oriented in this regard, but that does not mean more pro muslim/christians, but more like finding common over-arching agenda to represent the Buddhists, Jains, carvaks etc. and not just a patit-pavan-siyya-raam version of Hinduism only. 

going on a bit of a tangent here, but I'm not sure if any many (or for that matter any) practitioners of the carvaka school have been around for a long, long time.

17 hours ago, Vijy said:

going on a bit of a tangent here, but I'm not sure if any many (or for that matter any) practitioners of the carvaka school have been around for a long, long time.

I'm a firm believer in Carvaka philosophy. Khao piyo ash karo. 

If only my parents were bit more supportive. 

On 6/16/2019 at 6:58 AM, Under_Score said:

I support Right wing parties in the West & Europe bcoz they're the only ones who will put a check on the Muzzie Asylum seekers who move here and just pump out unwanted babies year after year on behalf of Tax payers, The crazy mindset & tunnel vision focus of spreading Islam through population and just with one intent in mind...."Islam will rule the world in the future"....retarded thinking...no quality in life and leech on hard working tax payers....these morons don't deserve a place in any civilized society...they should remain in their respective shitholes if they have no intention to contribute towards the society they are moving into.

Justin Trudeau made a big mistake of welcoming the parasites after Trump said no to them.

Right wing are often crazy people with very extremist and ultra nationalist behaviour.

In West/Europe, the right wing parties will not only hate Muslims, but they will also hate Indians and all other non Europeans non Muslims too. 

Trump will go against Indians and India too as soon as he gets a chance.