Sick of Kohli's PR when it comes to Pakistan

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

You guys focusing too much on other stuff -  how about focus on match. Why behave like Aunties of India “you see what he is doing.”

Poor judgement by Kohli but well what can you do, he felt and left. 

Enjoy the game. 

If his PR is going to cost India runs of course we will point it out. And this is a trend, not a one-off incident....bending over backwards to please the padosis. 

Just now, zen said:

Kohli was checking his bat in the dressing room so presumably, the bat made some sound and he walked off .... but it is umpires job to give out. if the umpire had given out, the non-striker could have advised on review too 

How can a non striker advice on a nick :hmmmm2: a batsman and keeper know it the best

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

I noticed two instances. One where he was chatting or tbh trying to chat with wide smile with Wahab after he fell down while bowling. Wahab seemed to completely ignore it. And one another instance with Amir before he got out. Kohli looked so eager to talk to Amir while Amir just wanted to go back to his run-up. 

I observed the same, cringeworthy. 

Just now, Nikola said:

true, but there is no doubt he always tries to show his good side mostly when playing against pakistan.

When you play against people who can speak same language, it happens.

Desis also get excited when they find a person who can speak in his mother to’gue overseas, also and are more open to interacting with them. In fact I see such thing among French and Germans too when they find a German in USA, they get excited to talk to them. Human nature. We don’t feel the same with Aus, England etc because English isn’t our mother tongue. 

Just now, Cricketics said:

Desis also get excited when they find a person who can speak in his mother to’gue overseas, also and are more open to interacting with them. In fact I see such thing among French and Germans too when they find a German in USA, they get excited to talk to them. Human nature. We don’t feel the same with Aus, England etc because English isn’t our mother tongue. 

to apna yeh bhaai chaara maidan ke bahar dikha

1 minute ago, maniac said:

How can a non striker advice on a nick :hmmmm2: a batsman and keeper know it the best

it did not look out watching live so I would assume that if the umpire had given out and Kohli had checked w/ non-striker who is at the umpire's end, he would have been encouraged to take a review 

4 minutes ago, Pollack said:

I noticed two instances. One where he was chatting or tbh trying to chat with wide smile with Wahab after he fell down while bowling. Wahab seemed to completely ignore it. And one another instance with Amir before he got out. Kohli looked so eager to talk to Amir while Amir just wanted to go back to his run-up. 

Replied like typical Aunty of India. Desi style. “Woh dekho kya kar raha hai” “Look he did that.”

Man, India is changing, mentality of some doesn’t, though. 

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Maybe Kohli thinks he has something common with Pakistan. 99% of india doesn’t.

Now I am not saying he should start fighting Pakistanis Sunny Deol Style.

They respect guys like Dhoni,Rohit etc too who don’t go out of the way to become pals with them.

Edited by maniac
1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Replied like typical Aunty of India. Desi style. “Woh dekho kya kar raha hai” “Look he did that.”

Man, India is changing, mentality of some doesn’t, though. 

Then you say that you are not biased or fanboi. :facepalm: The said is what I observed. Upto you to take it as you like. Pyaar andha hota hai.

8 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Actually he is grade one fattu. He doesn't want to get trolled by Pakistan players and social media.