Sick of Kohli's PR when it comes to Pakistan

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Maybe Kohli thinks he has something common with Pakistan. 99% of india doesn’t.

Now I am not saying he should start fighting Pakistanis Sunny Deol Style.

They respect guys like Dhoni,Rohit etc too who don’t go out of the way to become pals with them.

thats why i respect dhoni and rohit

they dont play to promote their brand at the cost of India

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Then you say that you are not biased or fanboi. :facepalm: The said is what I observed. Upto you to take it as you like. Pyaar andha hota hai.

Na, I am curious to see how judgmental some people get, matlab no other work other than looking at what he/she is doing or said etc. lol instead of appreciate a knock, all you found is o look what he did. Bhiayaji, mentality change karo. 

Just now, raki05 said:

Actually he is grade one fattu. He doesn't want to get trolled by Pakistan players and social media.

No brother. He is a champion player. No one is ever flawless. He is overfriendly (cringeworthy levels) with Pakistani players. As far as walking off is concerned I believe he genuinely erred. There was clearly some noise. However his other antics continue.

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Na, I am curious to see how judgmental some people get, matlab no other work other than looking at what he/she is doing or said etc. lol instead of appreciate a knock, all you found is o look what he did. Bhiayaji, mentality change karo. 

LoL should I close my eyes when Kohli does bromance with Amir or Wahab. I was only interested in match, I was forced to watch bromance by broadcasters. What to do. They should just focus on match. No audience. No cameras on , bowlers, batmen or fielder's while not bowling, batting or fielding. Sounds awesome for a cricket match. :hysterical:

2 minutes ago, Pollack said:

No brother. He is a champion player. No one is ever flawless. He is overfriendly (cringeworthy levels) with Pakistani players. As far as walking off is concerned I believe he genuinely erred. There was clearly some noise. However his other antics continue.

I am not talking about his batting  ability.  I am talking about his over friendly attitude with Pakistanis. As you or someone mentioned earlier he passed an smile  to waha and he ignored him and walked off.

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

I am not talking about his batting  ability.  I am talking about his over friendly attitude with Pakistanis. As you or someone mentioned earlier he passed an smile  to waha and he ignored him and walked off.

bhaai ko apna brand promote krna hai

he reached his max in India

now trying to gain new fans outside india

or is match ko to 1 billion log dek rahe hain

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Wahab totally ignored him. Amir sledged him. That was hard to watch. You saw them trying to be friendly on their own to Rahul and Rohit when they were batting. He doesn’t need this. He is the most famous cricketer in the world. He has the world at his feet. Let people bow to him. This is what is frustrating :wall:

I think u guys missed one more incident where amir came accidentally in b/w while kohli running for the first run.

he would have give MC BC if bolwer and team is non pak amir

21 minutes ago, Pollack said:

I noticed two instances. One where he was chatting or tbh trying to chat with wide smile with Wahab after he fell down while bowling. Wahab seemed to completely ignore it. And one another instance with Amir before he got out. Kohli looked so eager to talk to Amir while Amir just wanted to go back to his run-up. 

Aisa observation kaise kiya?