Time to accept that Cummins is better than Bumrah

Just now, Gollum said:

Bumrah was rubbish today and his form is not good, but class is permanent. I don't mind him having a few quiet games now and waking up in KOs when the team will need his services the most. 

What class? The class of averaging 52.00 at the Champions Trophy? The class of being demolished against WI in the World T20? The guy is a big-stage choker. He has no class or ability at all. All he has is a muscular arm, but he has no brains or guile. 

Just now, Gollum said:

Bumrah was rubbish today and his form is not good, but class is permanent. I don't mind him having a few quiet games now and waking up in KOs when the team will need his services the most. 

I don't think bumrah's record in KOs inspires much confidence as of now... need to see how he does this time since sample size is very low.

2 minutes ago, lamellavig said:

What class? The class of averaging 52.00 at the Champions Trophy? The class of being demolished against WI in the World T20? The guy is a big-stage choker. He has no class or ability at all. All he has is a muscular arm, but he has no brains or guile. 

Many legends have been big game chokers. Bumrah is just 24, long career ahead....Donald hadn't made his debut at similar age. 

19 minutes ago, lamellavig said:

Bumrah almost hoaxed all of us into believing that he is an elite bowler. The truth is that Pat Cummins, the next Glenn McGrath, has stripped Bumrah's aura completely during March 2019. 

I have to give credit to Bumrah. He is a mediocre bowler, but he almost hoaxed all of us. 

His team still beat your team, Pakistani. 

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Many legends have been big game chokers. Bumrah is just 24, long career ahead....Donald hadn't made his debut at similar age. 

Bumrah has no technique. He is a player for moments. Someone like Mohammad Amir or Pat Cummins is more classy, more technical and more reliable. 

Just now, lamellavig said:

Bumrah has no technique. He is a player for moments. Someone like Mohammad Amir or Pat Cummins is more classy, more technical and more reliable. 

Yeah but Ramprakash had better technique than Chanderpaul, I don't give a damn about technique. What has Amir done outside England? Cumins is a future ATG agree but atm he has been much better with the red ball. 

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Yeah but Ramprakash had better technique than Chanderpaul, I don't give a damn about technique. What has Amir done outside England? Cumins is a future ATG agree but atm he has been much better with the red ball. 

people also forget that cummins made his debut in 2011. even if he has had a stop-start career, the fact is that he has been exposed to int'l cricket a much longer time. In contrast, boom-rah made his debut 5 yrs later at 2016. I reckon that he will improve a fair bit in a few yrs.

Just now, Vijy said:

people also forget that cummins made his debut in 2011. even if he has had a stop-start career, the fact is that he has been exposed to int'l cricket a much longer time. In contrast, boom-rah made his debut 5 yrs later at 2016. I reckon that he will improve a fair bit in a few yrs.

Yeah but Cummins is still the same age as Bumrah. It's not Cummin's fault that he debuted young. In fact that harmed his career statistics.