CWC 2019 Match 25 | New Zealand vs South Africa | Edgbaston, Birmingham | June 19th, 2019 | Match thread

2 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

We have atleast 2-3 hitters in our side. It’s shocking that SA has none ! From Klusener, Gibbs, Smith, Boucher to none ..sorry state of affairs for this team.

The story of SA cricket is over until they produce good black cricketers.

2 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

The story of SA cricket is over until they produce good black cricketers.

Haven’t they removed the quota system for the wc. I have been binging on Pakistani shows the last couple of days so heard it there :giggle: so can’t confirm the authenticity of that information 

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Haven’t they removed the quota system for the wc. I have been binging on Pakistani shows the last couple of days so heard it there :giggle: so can’t confirm the authenticity of that information 

Yes but it doesn't matter if you already lost so many players.

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Acc to them everything is fine with every other cricket board apart from pakistan

12 minutes ago, Pratik77 said:

Where is that klaasen guye??who was hitting great in our tour to sa...he should have been in this squad

He had one fluke innings where our spinners were not able to grip the ball. He got an IPL contract based on that one fluke innings while someone like a Ross Taylor or Joe Root doesn’t get one :facepalm:

14 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

SA bowling is their much stronger department than batting. Rabada,  Ngidi,  Tahir and Morris can defend the score unless SA gets off to a flier at the top. Need to pick early wickets in the first ten overs. 

NZ bat very deep all the way down till Henry. 

Morris will be targeted. He is their weak link.