zero faith in our medical staff

they first reported that it was a hairline fracture and now Dhawan is out of the WC.I am willing to bet that Bhuvi wont take part in the WC again as hamstring injuries take much longer to heal,i want a replacement now so that he can get a few games under him and be ready for the knockouts if needed.

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Medical staff's competency, and publicly released statements are not the same thing.  And if medical staff could accurately predict everybody's injury recovery timeframes, they would be  considered Gods. 

In a nutshell, calm yo tits. 

so you are saying they are lying to us straight up? that is even worse and  they should fire everybody from the medical staff to Bewda if thats true

time horizons are the issue. You are talking barely 2 weeks more before knockouts.  Now if you have a recovery time of 2-3 weeks, its a question of either 2 weeks (which means back for knockouts) or 3 weeks (will miss at least part of knockouts)

They did the right thing. Waited to see the progress. Clearly Shikar was in threat of missing knockouts and they pulled the plug.

46 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

they first reported that it was a hairline fracture and now Dhawan is out of the WC.I am willing to bet that Bhuvi wont take part in the WC again as hamstring injuries take much longer to heal,i want a replacement now so that he can get a few games under him and be ready for the knockouts if needed.

kya kuch bhi.. there are better things to complaint about.. 

11 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

Hairline fracture is enough to keep you out for six weeks.