What a boring World Cup

Stuge

4 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

The best part about this WC has been the Pakistani melt down on social media after they lost to us. A lot more fun than the actual rain infested tournament.

and when they were expecting a wash out. Wait for the Pak v Bang and Pak v Afg games to happen. I am hopeful both teams will beat Pakistan and push Pakistan to the bottom of the table.

2 hours ago, Stumped said:

I'm sure you'll have a source for that...

You mean this?

Giles Clarke, the ECB president, is known to be a strong supporter of the move; a senior ICC source recently described him as "hell bent" on a 10-team World Cup. The ECB chose not to explain its stance.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci-icc/content/story/892955.html

The ECB, CA have back stabbed the associates on more occasions than one, yet it's always the BCCI which gets the blame. I don't even pay heed to Oz supporters, especially who bring this farcical I(ndian)CC term to any debate, they're ignorant just like their cousins across the Atlantic Ocean!

Edited by R!TTER
12 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

If all you guys give me a list of what it is that bores you about this WC and International cricket then I know the associate representive on the ICC committee which is chaired by Anil Kumble , I shall pass them on to him .

:hysterical:

7 hours ago, R!TTER said:

Super 6 was super sh!t as the points carried over made no sense! We were screwed by Sup6 in 1999 & NZ in 2003 :no:

Which exactly made the format works.. There wont be any easy games even against minnows as you would never know who would qualify. India thought losing to Zim wont matter much as long as they beat Eng and SL.Nz wouldnt have dreamt Kenya would qualify. 

But the downside of the format is teams might try to do what Aus did in the wi match in 99